SECOND STRING- ch-ch-changes

The clicking of Levie's patience set her off into a walking time bomb. That little flower slowly began to twist itself more and more breaking the chains of her trust, and her partial sanity.

Levie missed three days of school. She stayed in her bedroom without parental questioning she soothed herself with KISS lyrics, salted peanuts, cookie dough icecream, and once again illegally, a shot of tequila, or six.

As the three days led up to the weekend Levie used her two day break to prepare herself for Monday. Creating her face and body into something bolder, bigger, and more beautiful than ever before. With shimmering red nails, bold eyes, a new wardrobe, she was looking pretty kick-ass. With a glamorous rocker chic, Livie was ready for highschool, again. This time with a new edge.

Pulling through the gates Monday morning, Livie caught attention, and gave her fans a good show. Between her strut, new look, and new edgy attitude, Levie was THE hot topic. Stealing every eye, every male heart, every female's jealousy, she was a show stopper. Just like her scheming little mind had planned.

Morning classes flashed by where she recieved glares from a power-threatened Melii, and sympathetic looks from a blocked out Connor. Levie's mind wanted one thing; revenge.

During gym, she completed everyone of the drills swiftly and accuratley recieving admiration from the coach. Speaking to no one, she made her way to last period. Meeting a well informed Johnny of last night's disaster, he acted no different towards her. Conversing normally, her mind saw no threat, yet.

A week later Melii and Connor had became a couple, the breaking point for Levie.

Revenge, a dish best served cold, was infact served ice cold, like Levie's new heart. So ironically enough, revenge was presented icily on September eleventh, at the icecream factory.