SECOND STRING- why i love my best friend

"Hey bitch, would you mind laying off my best friend?" she snarled at the girl calling me a whore. Melii pushed the girl to the floor along with a few others. Melii glared at the girls who whimpered away and continued on with their business as I showered and changed, meeting Melii at the door to walk to our separate classes.

I walked into fourth period french, excited to learn the beautiful language. "Bonjour classe!" the teacher beamed, then introduced herself in basic French.

I was again sitting at the rear of the class, between some slutty looking girl and an attractive ocean blue eyed blonde, surfer boy. Me, being more relaxed conversing with boys, I threw the surfer boy a note. "Hey, I'm Levie" "HEY, I'm Johnny" " What's up?" "Before you try anything, I'm gay." "Wasnt planning on it, and sweet I always wanted a gay bestfriend!" I lit up my best grin, and from then on we were inseperable.

Melinda and I met up after school, to do regular girl stuff at the mall. As she went on babbling and talking trash about some other girl in her new clique I began to text Johnny and Connor. Being the spoiled little rich girl I am, I bout Guess jeans and red Guicci halter top for my date with Connor tonight. A date that I succesfully kept a secret from Melii.

On our way through the exit Melii met up with one of the grade tens from our school. I definatley didn't enjoy listening to the audio of their very public makeout session, I began my walk home, deciding against asking Paul for a pick up.

A very bad idea for little miss rich girl, very bad indeed.