SECOND STRING- witnesses

The Johnson's were a lovely family. They were a perfect, loving family with a perfect husband, a perfect wife, and perfect children, living in a perfect house stationed across from Levie's family's much larger home.

As Mrs and Mr Johnson were sitting in the den, Mrs Johnson reading her gossip magazine and Mr Johnson watching a re-run of a football game, and the little Johnsons all tucked away perfectly in their little beds. As the ESPN sports news update came on, Mr Johnson looked across the street to see his sweet little neighbor, Levie and a boy walking down the road. Hours later, Mr Johnson caught Levie returning unacompanied with a red smear across her jacket. Mr. Johnson payed no mind and turned back to the television to watch the remainder of the game. Nothing was indifferent until a few days after during the morning local news.

"REMAINS OF TEEN, TYLER GRAND FOUND IN RIVER", the titled popped out at Mr. Johnson as he watched the morning news. The station then flashed onto a picture of the boy when he was assembled and breathing. As the voices from the television became a buzz to Mr. Johnson's ears, he became aware of the striking resemblance of the boy he saw with Levie last night. But Levie was such a sweet girl, so he payed it no mind.

But Mr. Johnson being the smart, reasonable man he was, decided to follow Levie, just to be safe.

What a mistake.

As halloween approached Levie was given invitations, upon invitations to numerous parties, dances, balls and events. Ditching most invites, Levie decided to just go to the majour ones, hosted by the most popular of her classmates.

Preparing for her attendance at Ryan Deosco's mansion party, Levie apparaled herself in a skimpy, tight, devilishly short angel outfit. Complete with a white corset, mini skirt, feather boa, angel wings, a golden halo and a pair of stilettos.

The music was pumping, the bass blasting through the hollows of her body and straight into the depths of her soul. Party lights flashed through the decorated corridor. Levie was the centre of attention as she walked onto the dance floor, the blacklight making her whole body glow. Just like everyone else she began to sway her hips as one of the hot grade twelve guys grabbed her around the waist. She grinded into him, obeying the beat of the song.

"This is how we live, every single night

Take that bottle to the head, and let me see you fly"

As the song ended Levie and the grade twelve, she found out to be named Jason exchanged numbers. As Levie pushed through the partially drunken crowd, she saw a small, timid girl being cornered by a few of the football team's members. The girl was clearly scared as one of the boys began to slowly crawl their hand up the girl's leg. Which really pissed off Levie.

Marching over, Levie pushed one of the guys out of the way and pulling the girl out of the corner. Football players at Levie's school were cocky, hot, jerks and players. And in Levie's mind, at threat for heartbreak. And, a new target.

(BTW. if anyone can guess the song Levie is grinding to, I WILL UPLOAD EARLIER. It's fairly easy, if you like to party. :D)