Chapter 33 - Em's Birthday

Hello, lovelies! Here's a sort of filler chapter before... You'll find out. ;) I liked writing it and hopefully you'll enjoy reading it. Pretty please with a cherry on top, can you vote, comment, and fan if you like this story? Seriously, it makes me dance like a freak. Anywhere. Haha. No joke. Anyways, thanks for reading and do try to check out my new romance, The Model's Bodyguard. I'm sure you'll like it! :D <3 Laters, baby! 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Fabian stood by my front door, two gift bags in hand. He looked exquisitely delicious in his casual deep red polo and navy blue denims jeans. All I wanted to do at the moment was kiss him but I couldn’t because we had to go to Emily’s birthday party and Landon was standing right beside him. A little inkling inside of me told me it would’t be too appropriate to make out in front of my ten year old jit of a sibling. 

Landon tried incessantly to look inside the bags Fabian was holding and Fabian notices the effort, obviously, since the bags in his hands randomly started to jiggle. He lifted an eyebrow at my brother in amusement. 

“Dude. They’re dolls. You want to play with dolls?” Fabian asked my brother who quickly shook his head and I laughed like an idiot. “No way!” Landon exclaimed in horror. Fabian looked at me, giving me a sexy humorous grin, and my insides flipped. I seriously have to get used to all these strangely pleasing yet abnormal feelings and reactions Fabian elicits from me. 

I smiled in return and started walking to him, his eyes gleaming and hot on my skin as he looked me up and down. Anyone would have squirmed from the intensity of his brown gaze but I reveled in it, feeling my inner goddess dance with joy at the desire in his eyes.

“You look beautiful, Melinda.” Fabian whispered into my ear when I stood beside him, his breath hot and sweet on my skin, making me shiver. Beautiful? Hardly. I was simply wearing a red knee length dress with a strip of black lace tightened around the waist and black sandals. I was wearing no makeup. I hated make up. And my usually straight hair fell in dark waves over my shoulders since I had styled it so. 

“Why, thank you, Fabian. You don’t look so bad yourself.” I said, grinning, and he chuckled beside me. 

“I’ll take that as a compliment, Cookie.” And he kissed my cheek while I smiled at him.

“Come on, my handsome brother.” I called out to Landon who smiled, taking my hand. 

“Melly, you look pretty, Melly.” Landon smiled, his lovely eyes sincere and happy, melting my heart.

“Thank you, Landon.” I smiled down at him and he returned the gesture. 

“Come on. Let’s go, guys!” Landon exclaimed impatiently, tugging at my hand, and I rolled my eyes in amusement while Fabian chuckled. We left the house and made our way to his black hot Camaro.

***

“Oh my God, you three look wonderful!” Lori gushed as soon as she opened her front door. “And you two are quite the hot couple.” She smirks, winking, and I rolled my eyes, smiling in amusement. 

“Shit, Lori, you always have something to say.” Fabian muttered to himself and Lori and I bursted with laughter. 

“Shut up, stupid, and come inside.” Lori grinned and opened the door wider. We walked inside, instantly met by the children’s party atmosphere. There was a large table, decorated with pink and purple butterfly patterns. A cute and delicious looking cake sat in the center of the table with paper plates and cups along with plastic utensils lying around it. A few balloons were spread around the ceilings, five kids or so bouncing them around happily while a kids’ radio station sounded lightly in the background. It was simple and nice, with just a few people whom I didn’t know, Emily and Cassie being the only ones I had met. They were probably part of Emily’s family.