Chapter 32 - Photographs

Hello, lovelies! Sorry it took me a little longer to update because I was at the beach for a few days. I probably won't upload this weekend because I'm off to Orlando. Yeah, aren't I just the traveler? Hehe. :D Anyways, this chapter is really sweet and I hope you like it. Please remember to vote, comment, and fan if you did. I hope you're all having a fantastic summer! (: <3

_____________________________________________________________________________

We pulled into my driveway and Fabian parked the car so I opened the door, taking my brand new set of beats with me, a smile tugging at the edges of my face.

Fabian walked over to me, chuckling, "So I'm guessing you really like them?" He asks, teasing with that dashing smile on his handsome bronzed face. I smiled at him as we walked side by side to the front porch.

"You guessed correctly," I winked. "I love them! But how did you know I wanted them in red-" Suddenly my voice shut off, the hairs on my neck rising, and my eyes bulged as they stared at the floor of the front porch.

"Oh, God." I shrieked, my voice full of disgust. I didn't even get a sight of Fabian's face as I ran up the porch. As soon as I bent down to pick up the box, Fabian exclaimed, "No! I'll get it, Mel." His eyes were the only thing that showed how truly angry he was, the darkness of the usually creamy brown giving it away while his face remained composed. I stepped away from the box, tearing my eyes away from him as I studied it, making sure it was what I thought it was; It undoubtedly was.

My heart was pounding quickly with terror, knowing that that guy, whoever the hell he was, had been at my home once again. Just the thought made me feel an incredible sense of overwhelming hate.

Now Fabian looked into my eyes, willing me to calm down, trying to reassure me. I gave him a shaky smile he didn't buy because honestly, this ordeal was scaring me shitless. He bent down and took the small cardboard box in one hand, spreading the other one around me protectively and supportively, his grip on my hip surprisingly strong but it didn't hurt; I knew he was here with me.

We walked to the door and I pulled the key out of my pocket, slipping it into the doorknob for us to get inside. Fabian still held me as we walked to my room, only letting go when he closed the door behind us and we were safely confined in my bedroom.

"Come on. Let's open it." I say and motion with my hand for Fabian to put it on the bed. The two of us hovered over the bed like idiots until Fabian decided to open it himself.

"This shit better not be a snake." Fabian muttered tensely as he carefully ripped the box and I laughed at him, reveling in the irony.

Fabian got the thing opened and the two of us peered inside to find a yellow envelope laying on a new puddle of red rose petals. Simple and terrifying. What the hell was in that envelope? Another intense and revolting letter? Something worse? Fabian took the envelope into his big hands before I could continue thinking and he turned to face me, looking down at me with troubled eyes.

"Let me see it first." He said and I nodded then he carefully opened the lap and took out a small stack of white papers. I knew immediately from looking at the glossy white surface that they were photographs. What pictures could possibly be so important that Stupid Stalker Dude would actually feel the need to send them to me?

Yet somehow I knew. My gut twisted and I knew almost exactly what was on the surface of the glossy pictures. Fabian's face told me I was right. The way his jaw was clenched so tightly, his eyes narrowed furiously, every muscle and bone of his body clenched as he looked at the pictures, silently flipping them to see them all. Fabian looked angry, furious, enraged. Anyone who saw him would have kept their distance because the danger in his eyes would tell them it was a wise decision. He looked as if he would snap anyone's head off. But I was no where near scared of him. I would never be.