dark darker yet darker

You couldn't take it anymore you wanted to meet fenwick again so you went to his house, you knocked the door but no answer and the door was unlocked then you found a note in fenwick's bed "dear Y/N sorry that I'm not here and I'm busy of somebody named gas-" the paper at the end was ripped you don't know why it was ripped, "dark darker yet darker" you heard so you went to the room where you heard the voice, fenwick is battling with gaster?! "Leave me alone you monster!" Screamed fenwick they keep fighting and you don't know how to stop it "AGGH!" Fenwick got hurt and bleeding, then he shapeshifts into a gaster blaster?! Almost blasting gaster but he cannot feel pain then he shapeshifts into sans and throwing bones at gaster but no hits, gaster disappears and fenwick turns back into normal then he fall to his knees you ran towards to him and checking his body if he's badly hurt "come closer..." he whispers, as you came closer he hugs you like the day he saved you then you both doze off, you were thinking why was gaster and fenwick were fighting while fenwick heals himself with the power of your determination, fenwick teleports in your home and puts you in your own bed and covers you in a blanket then he kisses your head! "goodnight darling" he said in your ear you were smiling while sleeping, he teleports back home then you heard the voices again "you're going to the right way!" "In prom you have you kiss him!" "we are proud of you dear!"

1 day until prom day happens