Mrs. Yu

♡  A/N  ♡

Honestly, even picking out the fake wedding dress, ring and aisle was lowkey stressful for me. Lol! I apologise if you don't like my choices but I TRIED! Anyways, I really hope you enjoy this last chapter, I tried to make it cute, kinda cheesy but as romantic and real as I could. I used LeToya Luckett's Wedding Ceremony as a guide towards the end. 

But more importantly, thank you all for even giving my story a chance. Thanks for all the comments and votes. I appreciate you all!

Oh, and listen to the piano version of BTS - I Need You while you read...if you like of course :)

 ♡  

 ♡ 

 ♡

When I was younger, the thought of marriage never really crossed my mind. Which in a way was weird because I loved princess movies. I was always fascinated when prince charming came in and swept the girl off her feet and they lived happily ever after. Although today's society loves to tell us that there is no such thing.

I beg to differ.

However, I didn't really have dreams about how my wedding day would plan out. How the groom would look. Never really had the ideal wedding dress in mind either. One thing I did know for sure though, was that I simply wanted to be happy on that day if it ever came.

I wanted to be surrounded by my loved ones so they could witness one of the happiest moments of my life.

Making new memories with my husband and new family.

Just a day filled with plenty of smiles and a few tears of joy of course.

Fast forward a few years later and here I stood in front of a full-length mirror staring at myself in a beautiful wedding gown. "What do you think Samiya? Does mommy look fly or what?" I asked my soon to be two-year-old daughter. I glanced at her over my shoulder as she clapped her hands excitedly, bouncing up and down in Raya's lap.

 I glanced at her over my shoulder as she clapped her hands excitedly, bouncing up and down in Raya's lap

"That's a definite yes that I can agree to." Raya chuckled, standing up and placing Miya on her hip. "You look so dang gorgeous right now Mariah."

"Christian is one lucky man," Chelez added while helping me clip my veil into place. The butterflies in my stomach haven't stopped moving since this morning. I could barely sleep last night because I was so nervous about what was going to occur today. I never thought that I would be getting married but it's funny how when you least expect something, it happens.

"Still nervous?" My mother asked softly, her eyes boring back into my own. I knew she could read me like the back of her hand. She could see it in my face. "Just relax. Take a deep breath. Don't overhype yourself up or think too much about it. What you and Christian have is real, keep that on your mind as you walk down that aisle." When her fingers brushed across my cheek, I closed my eyes for a second and breathed in deeply.