Sleepover.

|Mature Content This Chapter|

____

"Are you busy tonight or tomorrow?" The husky tone of Christian's voice asked over the speakerphone.

I was currently busying myself with folding laundry while listening to some music. Once again my dorm room was empty with my roommate gone to wherever she always disappeared too. It was like I only ever seen Kayla once every blue moon.

"No, why? Wassup?" It was a Friday night and as usual, I had no plans.

"Come spend the night with me." I paused mid fold and blinked at the phone lost for words. Now I've been spending time with Christian a lot these past few days, whether it was for lunch, dinner or just hanging out. Each day we only seemed to get closer and learn about one another more and more and I loved every second of it.

Although he's been in my dorm maybe twice, I have yet to actually see his place. So this took me by a surprise. "Did you hear me, baby?"

"Y-yeah, I did. What time should I come over?" I asked, trying to get my heartbeat under control. Lately, he's been calling me these cute pet names and I still have yet to get used to it. Hell, I still get nervous whenever I'm around him although I have zero reasons to be.

"Now if you like. I mean I could come to get you." He suggested, shuffling around in the background.

"Sounds good. Just let me know when you get here." I replied, placing the basket filled with neatly folded clothes on the floor. Sliding from my bed, I walked over to my closet and pulled out a cute medium sized tote bag I've only used once.

"Alright, I'll be there in a bit." After that, the call ended and I started picking out things I would need for an overnight stay. Rummaging through my underwear, I was actually debating on what type to bring. It wasn't like I was expecting anything to happen. I don't even think we even mentioned sex since we started talking.

Whatever. I grabbed the first matching set I saw, stuffing it into the bag along with some pjs and another set of clothes to change into when I leave. Packing other things I would need, a knock from my door paused my movements.

Swinging the door open, a smiling Raya and Damien stood there hand and hand dressed up nicely I might add. "Where you two going?"

"Just dinner and a movie. We were wondering if you wanted to tag along before we head out?" Raya asked, leaning against the doorframe, eyeing the bag I had in my hand. "Unless you have plans already?"

"I do actually." I could tell by the look on her face she wanted to question me further but thought against it.

"Mmm, don't do anything I wouldn't do." She teased playfully, pulling Damien down the hall. "See you later!"

I smiled to myself, closing the door and finished packing, placing the bag on my desk chair. Before Christian called I was getting ready to shower after I got done with laundry. Just the thought of being naked the first time visiting his place made me feel some type of way.

I've been alone with him plenty of times before but yet somehow I couldn't help but feel like this was different.

Hearing my phone beep, I quickly read the text message from Christian saying he was in front of the dorms. Grabbing everything I needed, I turned off the lights and made my way downstairs, almost tripping over my own feet.

Exiting the building, I see Christian standing there looking comfortable in his typical laid back attire, a hoodie and sweatpants. I don't think I could ever get over his handsomeness. "Hey, you." I greeted him once I was close enough.