Part 11

-Your POV-

It was my first day at my school and I was very sad after yesterday... I have tried to call Yoongi like Taehyung told me to but he wouldn't answer me... I'm pretty sure he's mad... then again, why wouldn't he.... I was so mean to him. Leaving him like this was probably one of the worst things I've ever done...
Walking into my school I realized everyone staring at me. I didn't know why. I could just tell they were. Maybe they could tell I didn't want to be there.... to be honest I didn't know.. but I know they probably weren't looking at me happily. I silently went into my classroom with a straight face. I didn't even pay attention during class.... all I could think about was Yoongi... And how much I missed him.... as the rest of class went on I tried my best to focus...

-Yoongi's POV-

I walk up to a house that used to be (Y/N)'s house. Her parents should still be living here. So I knocked the door and waited for someone to answer. No one did so I sat on the steps and waited for someone to come... I would be so happy if her school stopped and let (Y/N) come home early. Waiting for someone to come I looked at my phone and saw a message from (Y/N).

(Y/n)💕- Hey think you could call me when your not busy.... I wanna talk to you.

I looked at it and chuckled to myself.  I dialed her number and waited happily for her to answer. And to my surprise no one answered... I look at my phone to show it saying I had no service....
"Just great... I can't even call anyone if I need help...."
I said putting my phone back and looked down.
"Yoongi... pull yourself together... Just tell her parents they shouldn't be making her do anything she doesn't want to. (Y/n)'s parents are cool they'll understand."
I said to myself.
I would have continued to talk to myself but I saw someone walk up to me.
It was none other than (Y/n)'s Dad...
"Who are you and what are you doing here?"
He asked me with a death glare as I stood up and looked at him the same way he did me.
"Min Yoongi. You know, (Y/n)'s friend."
I said as he sighed and pushed me to the side opening his door to the house. He went in and then closed the door. I quickly put my foot in the way so it would stop the door from closing.
"Hey Mr. (Y/l/n). I actually wanted to talk to you about something."

-Your POV-

I walk out of class to hear people whispering to each other. Probably about me. They pointed at my bag which held a cute animal keychain.
-Flashback-
"Says the guy with the animal keychain."
I said as Yoongi threw it across the field.
"You didn't have to do that."
"I wish you would have told me that before I threw it..."
Yoongi sighed.
After Yoongi left for his next class I quickly ran over to the keychain and tied it to my bag.
-reality-
"What th-"
I started to say before I was interrupted by a man that I saw in my class earlier.
"Lemme guess your a kpop fan?"
He asked.
"Whats wrong with being a kpop fan?!?!"
I asked as he chuckled.
"Everything really."
He said making me death glare at him. Then a pair of girls walked up to us.
"Hey her bag says Min Yoongi on it. Isn't that Suga from BTS or something?"
One of the girls asked as I smiled.
"Well, yah. He's my friend."
I smiled as the other girl laughed.
"Out of all of them, Suga is the worst korean rapper I've ever heard."
She said.
Right after she said that it made my blood boil. I wanted to yell at her but I knew I'd probably get kicked out of the school if I did so.
"Why would you be a doctor if your literally killing your brain cells by listening to that crappy rapper."
The man said making the girls laugh.
"And that keychain is just soo..."
One of the girls said as she tore it off and threw it across the room.
"Ugly."
She said finishing her sentence.
"Your not going to do anything?"
The other girl said as I shook my head. The man then pulled out what looked like my phone.
"Hey give it back!"
I yelled as the man held it high so I couldn't reach it. One of the girls held me back too.
"How about we call Suga and tell him how much you hate him."
The man said dialing his number.
I started to panic...
They are going to destroy my life... I have to do something...

-Yoongi's POV-

"How come Hoseok told me you and (y/n)'s mother made her become a doctor?"
I asked as the dad sighed.
"Probably because it's true."
H

e said. I couldn't believe this... they actually made her become a doctor so they could get money from her.
"But don't you think (y/n) should be able to choose what she wants to be by herself?"
I asked again as he once again sighed.
"No."
He said with a straight face.
"Your telling me you don-"
I started to say as he interrupted.
"You just need to stay away from my daughter. It's bad enough she's already been brainwashed by you and the rest of that so called kpop band. She doesn't need to be poisoned by the thought of her becoming a song writer."
He said making me very mad.
"It's not like she'll make it that way. I mean she can't write worth crap!"
He said.
Suddenly I death stared at him and he did the same to me.

"Oh that's not true at all."
I said as he looked at me surprised.
"Are you disagreeing with me? If you are, you should stop if you know whats good for you."
He threatened.
"I disagree with everything you've done."
I said making him angry.
"Making her be what she doesn't even like as a job she'll have to live with the rest of her life! Making her leave me just so you could get her to make money so you and her mother can live off of everything she makes! And saying she doesn't have talent! YOU KNOW WHAT! YOU ARE THE EXACT REASON WHY SHE USED TO CUT HERSELF IN HIGHSCHOOL!"
I yelled making him push me to the ground.
"WELL GOOD! I NEVER WANTED HER ANYWAY!"
He yelled back.
I then ran upstairs to (y/n)'s room with a suitcase in my hand.
"What do you think your doing in my daughter's room?"
He asked as I started packing things up.
"I packing for her. She's coming back to Korea with me and the others. And she will be a songwriter with me."
I said as her dad closed and locked the door so I wouldn't leave.
"Oh no you won't. Not without getting this door open."
-
-
-