Part 7

-Third Person-

You wake up the next morning, not on the couch but around Yoongi's arms in his bed. Realizing he was cuddling up against your back you became very red and looked the opposite way he did. You thought maybe you could go back to sleep but everything you tried you just kept thinking about Yoongi. How did you get there? Did Yoongi bring you here while you were asleep? If so, why? You couldn't just think about those questions so you told yourself you'd ask him later. After you had a small nervous breakdown in your mind, you felt Yoongi pull you closer to him.

-Your POV-

I was about as red as a tomato by now... maybe worse.... either way I was red. I look back to see Yoongi staring at me. It scared me at first because I didn't expect that but Yoongi smiled and that helped me calm down a little.
"Morning noona."
He said as I was still red.
I finally came out with words though.
"M-morning, Yoongi."
I stuttered as he chuckled.
Then he let go of me and sat up at the edge of the bed and stared at the window for a second.
"Something wrong?"
I asked.
"Yah."
He said looking back at me.
"Your too adorable. I can't even look at you when you stutter without blushing."
He said looking back out the window. I of course turned red again, but I got up and sat next to him.
"How much longer until you have to go back to school..."
Yoongi said a little sad. I looked at him which was still staring out the window but looked very serious.
"In about a week and a half. Why?"
I asked.
He looked back at me and then down at my hand.
"I really don't want you to leave. We just got to see each other again and now you have to leave me again."
He said as I placed my hand on his shoulder.
"I'm not leaving right now. And I promise I'll talk to you everyday."
I said as he sighed.
"Yah? It still won't be the same as seeing you in real life though..."
He said.
I didn't know how to reply to that honestly. He wasn't wrong... I am gonna miss hanging out with him everyday. If only my parents didn't make me apply as a doctor... they know I want to be a song writer.... oh well, at least Yoongi's dream came true. That's all that matters.
"It is, but you got to remember, I'm always here for you to call me."
I said as Yoongi stood up.
"So you've told me."
Then he sighed.
"Imma make some coffee. Want some?"
He asked as I nodded.
"Sure. Want me to help?"
I asked. He nodded also.
"Yah. Come on, let's go to the kitchen."
He said as we both went to the kitchen to make coffee.

-Third Person-

After you and Yoongi made coffee and got ready for the day Yoongi got a call and had to go to an interview. Knowing Yoongi, he couldn't leave you alone at his house, he's miss you too much. So he brought you to the interview also. When you first walked in they thought you were in BTS too and made you sit with them (next to Yoongi) during the interview.

-Your POV-

"So RM, could you tell us who this is?"
The interviewer asked as she pointed at me. Namjoon looked at me for a second and couldn't think of anything... so Jimin spoke.
"That's just Suga's girlfriend."
He said as Yoongi looked at him with a serious face.
"Oh, well in that case tell us about her."
They said to Yoongi making him blush slightly.
"Um... what do I say?"
He asked as everyone laughed.
"I don't know she's your girlfriend!"
The interviewer laughed as everyone else including me died.
"Well.... She's a good person, she's very beautiful, and we've been friends ever since 7th grade. Is that good?"
He said as the interviewer clapped.
"Yes very. But send her love Yoongi."
She said making me and Yoongi blush bright red.
"Just give her a heartu hyung."
Jungkook chuckled as Yoongi sent me a heart.

"Jungkook chuckled as Yoongi sent me a heart

"Awwwwww see how cute."
The interviewer said as I smiled and covered my face.
"Anything you guys have to say about their relationship?"
She asked.
As soon as those words left her mouth all of the boys raised their hand and waited on the interviewer to call on them...
"V you go first."
She said as Taehyung looked at Yoongi confused.
"When did this happen exactly."
He laughed.
They just ignored him and the interviewer picked someone else.
"Jimin."
She said as Jimin smirked.
"Last time I checked, she had a crush on me hyung."
He said as Yoongi chuckled.
"That went away after highschool though, kind of like your height shorty."
Yoongi said as Jimin looked at him with a death stare. Then he smiled.
"Why hyung so mean to me."
He chuckled.
All of a sudden Jungkook raised his hand and the interviewer pointed at him.
"Hyung. When exactly did you confess to her. Because last time I checked-"
He started to say as Namjoon covered his mouth.
"Wait Kookie."
He said as everything was silent for a second.
"Ok last thing is, when was the last time you said you loved her?"
Hoseok said as I hid my face again.
Yoongi looked down and stayed silent for a second.
"Tell her you love her Hyung!"
Jungkook yelled.
Yoongi then smiled still blushing and sighs.
"(Y/N)."
He said as I looked at him.
"I love you."
He said as all of BTS started to fanboy. They were screaming and everything.
"HE ACTUALLY SAID IT!!!"
Taehyung yelled.
"IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!"
Namjoon yelled also.
"HYUNG WHY YOU KEEP HER WAITING!!!"
Jimin and Jungkook yelled.
After that they went back to normal band questions.

- Third person-

After the interview Yoongi appoligized about what happened. You said it was alright but inside you felt special. When you and Yoongi got back home that afternoon he sat down and then sighed.
"I want to play my piano now..."
He said as you look at him.
"Then go play it."
You said. After he got up and took you by the hand walking into his music room and sat you next to him. He started playing I need U and you even played Best Of Me together.
-
-
-