Finding Charlie and making plans...

hey guys! yes I'm finally uploading a chapter, I'm sorry about not about doing it when i said i would, I just had exams then went on holidays for a month, but i'll be uploading 2 more after this :) as a sorry.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

The worst part is that I think I'm just fully coming to terms that I have just been kidnapped and all I did was tell them off and took food from them. After this I'm going to have my brain checked and see if I can actually buy one pair of those white clothes with the soft cubes for the hands that the crazy people have to wear.

Chapter 31

Charlie’s POV

I haven’t stopped walking since I left that house. I’ve been humming, singing, eating and talking to myself the whole time. I knew I was getting closer to the forest around the campsite. I’ve sensed groups of people a while away. I’ve tried using the pack’s mind link but I can’t manage to grab hold of it, it’s blocked or the one thought that terrifies me the most, not even get a hold of it, as if it doesn’t exist.

I’ve been starting to get dizzy and my eyesight is half blurry. I don’t know what’s happening to me but I have a suspicion that the rogue pack had injected something that is infecting my head and my wolf. I know she is within me but I can’t seem to feel her fully. It’s like she is slowly fading away from my reach. I don’t know what they put in my stream but I know it is powerful enough to make an alpha go unconscious. I felt pounding in my head. I squinted with every pound. In the end I just tightly closed my eyes in pain.

I fell to the ground on my knees. The high grass cushioned my fall. I held my hands to my hair clutching it in more pain. I opened my eyes but all I could see were black dots everywhere invading my vision. I drew in a sharp intake of breath as I felt pain not only in my head but all over my body. I felt myself fall and lay on the ground clutching the grass. I could see visions of Blade attacking me all the time, when I first transformed alone, all the pain I went through when I was younger. Then it all disappeared. The last thoughts that ran through my head before I blacked out were; where was I again? And I hope she doesn’t steal my gummy bears while I'm out...

Eric’s POV

I’ve wondered away from my group a while ago. They were going in one direction while I was convinced she was towards the opposite side. So instead of creating an argument I silently walked the other way while they went their way. Nothing, there wasn’t a single bit of Charlie’s scent, blood, clothing, hair, nothing. My wolf has been restless the whole time.

I spent another 10 minutes searching until my wolf completely snapped. He took control over my ability of walking and made me run in a direction that I was going to check but didn’t. He kept me running until he thought my legs weren’t fast enough and completely took over my body. He jumped over a log and mid-air transformed into my huge grey wolf form. I was able to take over my body but I still ran in the direction it was pointing at. I don’t know why but we both seemed to know where she was.

The blurry images of trees around us began to thin and disappear until it completely stopped and opened up to a long grass field. My wolf shouted at me to stop so I did digging my paws into the ground forcing me to stop from such speed you would of have thought impossible. I transformed back into my human form glad that my clothes always transformed with me. I looked around probably like a mad man until I caught a glimpse of red hair. I ran towards it already kneeling before I completely reached her.