CHAPTER 27

CHAPTER 27: AGAIN?

JADE'S POV:

Recap:

Hey im a werewolf I got skill and I start running to the woods and hide behind a tree. I hear a noise behind me and I scream bloody murder but nobody came. "omg im sorry damon don't kill me with wa- oh you are not damon" I say walking backwards.

"oh im not a lot of things jade, to think that they would plan a better place to hide you. Tsk tsk tsk im ashamed yet glad. Jade your dead."

-------------

I laugh " oh jasmine do I have to do what i did at school again? I mean it looked really nice on your face if you ask me," I smirk and lean against a tree.

"Oh cut it out jade. You should be scared because im not as weak as you think that was just an act. I thought you would hit harder than that but what can i expect from a weak girl? Espically one who doesn't know what she is doing." She walks towards me with a creepy smile on her face and I just stare at her. Im not scared ha im far from scared maybe worried but not scared.

"look if you are trying to fight then lets fight because i have no pro-"

"who said that I was going to fight you?" She laughs before pulling out a gun. "stay still this won't hurt one bit but then again....I do lie."

I ran towards the mansion hoping and praying that someone or anyone was there. My dad always told me to run zig zig when someone is trying tro shooot me because they need a straight target. Thats excactally what I did I ran zig-zag towards the mansion. I look around but see no one and I growl. I quickly turn around and run towards jasmine with my vampire speed.

Jasmine eyes turn wide for only a second before I side kick the gun out of her hand and quickly grab it. Once I touched it my hand burned and I quickly let it go while grabbing my examing it wondering why it burned me. I look up to see jasmine walking towards the gun with worried eyes but a big smile.

"Sorry did I mention it has vervain plastered all over the gun? We are not that stupid jade. Oh not at all and to think you were smarter than that." I get up and tackle jasmise onto the ground and I shift to my wolf. I growl at her and snap close to ripping her head off. I just can't pull myself to do anything. " do it jade lets see how tough you are. Do it!" I bring my paw up and slam it against her face but I look away before I see what damange I have done. I shift back to human form and I wonder if I am high or something but I hear clapping coming from a distance.

"good job jade that was wonderful yea it took you some time to kill the dummy but you were won-"

"dummy?" I look around and see my hybrid guardian.

"yes jade we tricked you and wanted to see how much you learned from fighting lucas. He said that you were okay but not well enough. You just proved him wrong and you know we will have to teach how to use your charms. Remember that no matter what do not and I can't repeat myself more than this but do not take off that charm bracelet even if your life depended on it. Okay?"

"yea okay I get it now who planned this dummy act?" I say while tfixing my clothes and looking at everyone staring at me.

"it was all oscars idea." Drew growls at the name but everyone chooses to ignore it except oscar himself.

"do you have a problem with me? We can gladly fix it." In my head I was thinking he meant fighting but then he said as in talking so they can sort things out. I face palm myself hard and rubbed where I hit myself. "ow" I meant to do it mentally not physically.