CHAPTER 3

~EDITED~

CHAPTER 3: DAMN YOU MR.NORM

A/N: i had the whole chapter written then dumb little laptop wants to restart on me when i was about to save it. GRR but ahhh thanks for the 3 votes on the last part. It may not be nothing but it's enough for me. AHHHHH i have 103 reads and around 16 votes c:. ok ok now time to rewrite the story so....here's the new writing chapter. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=110289863 <--- jade's outfit.

JADE'S POV:

beep beep beep beep be-

ugh,i don't wanna go to school wait...i never do.

"JADE EDWARDS GET YOUR ASS UP BECAUSE I AM DRIVING YOU TO SCHOOL TODAY"

"dang will, don't gotta scream when you are in the same damn room as me."i said with my eyes still closed and when i was about to fall asleep. Will pulled my covers wanna know what happened? I fell that's what happened.

"WILLIAM!!!!!!!!!!!!next time before pulling the damn covers make sure i am not tangled in them! Don't just stand there idiot! Help me up!"

"omg i am soooo sorry jade, i didn't mean to i swear" I looked at him and i smiled.

"don't worry will i am not mad...but my bum hurts a lot now." I said while walking to my bathroom.

"OK hurry up jade we don't have all day for you to get ready"

After i shut the bathroom door i screamed "will if you haven't forgotten you take 40 minute showers!!!"

"shut it jade and go in the shower i already."

-after the shower- ( no need to write about what she did in the shower,she did what everyone does. Wash her hair and body.)

"finally jade i thought i was gonna die"

I put on a white crop-top with "music is my boyfriend," written with black ink.I put on sky blue skinny jeans going along with my white high-tops. Then i opened the door "really will i only took a 10 minute shower no need to over exaggerate."

"shut up and are you done?"

"no i need to dry my hair and put on a little makeup"

I went back into the bathroom and started blow drying my hair not that i needed to my hair dries pretty fast. It's wavy when it dries so i like my hair. After that i put on light blue eyeliner,mascara,white with blue eye shadow, and a little bit of blush.

"I'MMMMMMMM DONEEEEEEEEEEEE WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LET'S GOOOOOOOOO"

As i walked out the room i remembered that i didn't get my purse or phone, so i ran back and got them. I started jogging to catch up with will.

"Are you ready jade?"

"for what?? Going to hell for 7 hours??"
"nooooo for your birthday thats's coming up and i'm pretty sure you will throw a party."

"oh...OF COURSE!!!!" i squealed. When it's my birthday people try not to "bully" me. Lets just say i may throw a party for myself without drew or jasmine knowing.
"aha are you gonna get drunk again" he chuckled while we went inside the car.

"umm...of course i am!"

"this is gonna be fun"

"shut up will and start driving we only have like 10 minutes before the bell rings for first period."

The rest of the ride was silence but not the awkward silence but the comfy silence.

As we reached the school we had like 5 minutes before the bell rings so we ran inside to our lockers. I'm glad me and will have first period together. I hate science like ughh we do not really need science.