CHAPTER 10

CHAPTER 10:WHO ARE YOU?
JADE'S POV:

I flutter my eyes open and i feel something heavy on my waist. I turn around and i see a very hot guy. Hmm why is he in my be-wait a minute this isn't my bed! My bed is way more comfortable than this! I try to get out of this dude's grasp because for one he is a stranger in the same bed as me.

I then realize that i have a major headache ugh stupid hangover. I probably slept with him because i was wasted. Shit that makes me sound like a hoe. Im not a hoe ist's just that when im drunk i tend to act like one.

"mmm" i look over to see the guy is woken up. "baby how are you?" i look at him confused. Baby? Uhh no i don't even know him. "of course you know me! I am your boygriend!" I look at him scared..did i say that out loud?

"um im sorry but whatever happened yesterday wasn't meant to happen. I was drunk so what ever happened well you need to forget because i surely forgot you." I see hurt cross his eyes but he hides it. "im sorry but i just don't know you."

"im adam remember! Your vampire mate?! Your boyfriend." He screams and i jusst flich. See i don't know a adam....nope doesn't ring a bell.

"you must have me mistaken sir because i am a werewolf nnot a vampire. Plus my mate is drew. Sorry but i have to go." I grab what i think is mine and i get out the room. Hmm i am at a hotel. I hope drew dosn't get mad at me for what i done. I guess i'll find out later when i get back to the pack house.

I look down and realize i am in only a bathing suit! I look through my bag and i just put a beach dress on that has whipcream on it. Umm strange.

As soon as i get home my wolf starts crying will i think it's my wolf. I ignore her or it and walk in. I did a lot of walking to get at this pack house damn i should have just shifted. I am stupid but i just walk in and look for drew.

"drewwww" i see him walk downstairs and i smile. Im glad he is mine and only mine. "hi baby umm what happened last night?" He looked at me shocked and confused.

"jade what are you talkking about?"

"umm i know that we went to a party yesterday but i got drunk. I don't remember anything. I walk up next to a guy named adam i think and he called me baby and his girlfriend. He said im his vampire mate? Yet i know im a werewolf and that you are my mate and boyfriend. I have a major hangover and it hurts like hell." I rub my temples trying to ignore this hangover.

"jade...i rejeected you, i am your mate but your my rejected mate and i am sure as hell not your boyfriend. I may asked you out last night because i was drunk but i'm not." As soon as he said that i cried. Yes i cried why? I feel this sharp pain in my head..I cry ou in pain even more. It hurts really bad.

"jade jade jade! Get the hell up and man up! I do not care what happened but i hate you and that i know won't change." All of a sudden the room starts to spin and drew slowly fades away.

Trees. I see trees surronding me like almost as if hiding me. Protecting me. I hear light footsteps coming closer to me. I turn around and i see that the trees are making a path. A bright light is atarting to come closer and closer to the space im in. I cover my eyes until i see that the light shadow is gone. I look up and see the most beautiful lady in my life.

"jade you have a lot of secrets to uncover later on in 3 months. Here is a little clue. You will recieve gifts from different supernaturals well the godnesses of each supernatural. Here are the first 2 gifts that you must wear and never take them off. Here are your first 2 charms"

I look at her hand and see 2 beautiful charms in her hand. One charm is a tiny werewolf howling at the moon. The werewolf is pure gold and has a purple nose with silver designs on the fur. Then i see the golden bat with silver designs on her wings. They are absolutley breath taking!

"you are a powerful girl and you will figure it out later on. You are inded a werewolf but you are also a vampire. You have different mates and at the end when you find them all you will get a new charm. When you find all your mates you will hae choose between them or to keep them all. Yes i know you're werewolf mate rejected you but he will later see that it was a mistake. You have to forgive him or you will never find your other mates. If you don't find your other mates then you will not be able to get all the charms. Your charms are suppose to help you protect yourself and evryone else. You will later see my dear jade that life will get harder and harder but you have to pull thorugh. Now i will have to go but before i do. I am your hybrid godness. Moonday. Here" She hands me the charms that are now on a bracelet.

"b-but" Before i can finish what i was saying she dissapeared. The trees start fading away and i am back in the hotel room with adam. Now i remember who he is and he is still sleeping with his arms around my waist. This is going to be a long 3 months.

_______________________________________________________________

DREW'S POV:

I open eyes and i just start thinking about the drem i just had. Hmm jade was in it. We were dating and going on a date to the beach. It felt great and i wish i could actually feel that with her. I feel something in the pit of my stomach. I only felt this once when i rejected jade in the first place. Guilt. I feel guilt.

I feel something move by me. I look behind me and i see this slut. Ugh i was super drunk then. I get up and push her off the bed like it was nothing. She landed with a big thump.

"get out and what ever happened between us. Well neveer happned! Okay?LEAVE NOW!"

She gets out in a hurry of fear and i just rub my head. How can i get jade to forgive me?

_______________________________________________________________

A/N:
Had y'all there didn't i? Tell me what y'all were thinking in the beginning.

Sorry for the short chapter but i updated twice in the two days. Thank you for reading.
Oh and not being able to update monday through thursday because benchmark. *cries* i am scared because i may forget everything ughhh.

Off that sad note what team are you in for now?? *wiggles my eyebrows*
#team adam
or
#team drew

Vote and comment for me c: