CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER 11: HIM
JADE'S POV:

I get up from the hotel bed and leave the hotel room. It's midday and i whistle for a taxi. When i got to the pack house it was 10. I paid the man and ran inside. i run to my bed and fall asleep.

Damon....

Damon....

Damon....

DEMON!!

I wake up breathing hard and im all sweaty! That dream felt so real!

I think...im meeting my demon mate.

"jade jade jade!!!" I turn and see what time is it. It's 7 AM what in the hell is someone up at 7 in the fucking morning?

"jade!!!!!"

"WHAT!!"

"let's go to IHOP"

IHOP IHOP IHOP IHOP IHOP.......Demon mate. Dream. IHOP

"no umm...let's go to starbucks...we can take a selfie and the caption can be white girling." I say while chuckling nervously. I'm not ready for this. Im not ready to meet my other mates. I just can't do it.

~dream~
Lily and i go to IHOP for breakfast. I see the most sexiest man equal to adam and drew. I didn;t think much of it when i new voice popped in my head clapping but evily. I look at him again and he is handsome but has this evil vibe on him. I guess he feels me staring because he turns to look at me very slowly and i gasp. He is so handsome!

He has a chizzled jaw,has the most perfect hazel eyes,has a beard growing a little, the perfect nose, he has raven looking hair in a little quiff, and he stands at 5'7 feet tall. He seems so mysterious yet dangerous but also has a little bit of a nice vibe as well.

"jade! jade!! hello!" lily waves her hands in my face. I grab her hands and just glare at her. She slowly turns around to see what i was staring at well...who i was staring at. She gasps and turns to me with a huge smile on her face.

"jade he is so damn sexy!" I take a moment to realize what she said and did. I suddenly grab her hand hard and pull outside. I drag her to an ally.

I felt my eyes roll back. "He is mine! Mine! Don't. Say. That. Again" a voice says but it's not mine. It's a dark and low voice. Sounds nothing like me. Jade nods her head really quickly with fear claearly written on her face. I hear someone clapping and i let lily's hand go. I turn around slowly to see the guy that i was staring at looking at me with love and lust. Next thing i know he has me up against the wall and that sends shivers down my back. I bite my lip softly while getting really turned on by how close we are.

"nice to meet you my lovely mate." He lets me go and walks over to lily. Something takes over my body because next thing you know i see fire around lily. My so called mate turns his head slightly and he smirks. "i knew you were like me but honey i just want a smile bite of this.....dog" he says in a disgusting voice.

"j-jade p-please help me! I-I'm sorry for what i did" lily pleads to me while looking at the handsome guy infront of her. The ring of fire fades away and he has her on the ground. He bites her arm and tears her flesh off. I run to him and try to take him off.

"no no no what are you doing?" He turns to me and says hving lunch. I stare at him with fear. He hits lily on the head making her hit the ground and goes unconsicous. I scream and try to wake her up.

"babe you will love it! She taste so good but i had better." He peels her skin from her arm and stuffs it in my mouth. I spit it out but i couldn't deny that it kinda tastd good. "im damon and as you can guess..im a demon" he winks at me. I get up and run away but not fast enough. He grabs me and drags me back to the ally. " babe don't run away because i don't wan to hurt you when i just finally met you." he slowly says in a low,sexy yet evil voice. He glares at me and he starts EATING LILY!!

"stop stop stop!!!!!!" i cry while ounching him on his back. Turns around with black eyes and he smiles with her blood dripping down his mouth. I throwup and i start crawling backwards. I was scared! He slowly walks to me and his hand coming to my face.

~end of the dream~

Lily looks at me confused but she just shakes her head yes. She goes out my room probably to go change into decent clothes.

I get up and stretch and walk to my closet. I grab some purple leggings with black crosses all over them and i grab my black over-sized sweater with a big purple cross in the middle. I then grab me my black bra and underwear. I walk to my bathroom and start stripping off my clothes.

I turn on the shower and wait for the water to get warm. I hop in and take a quick shower. I gt out and wrap a towel around my body. I bbrush my teeth and brush my hair when im done. I put on my fondation,eye linear and masacara. I out on pink lipgloss on and then i change into the outfit. I walk out and see lily smiling waiting for me on my bed.
"let's go" i grab some money and my phone. Let's see how this wonderful morning will go.