PhantomWriter

Name: Iffah Sabrina Yusman

User name: PhantomWriter

State: Western Australia

Current Work(s): Being a Harlan, End of an era, That Boy Stole My Heart & here's just for the members; I haven't released it yet but it's called Wildfire.

Favourite Character(own): Luke Harlan from Being a Harlan

Where does your inspiration come from?: Reality and my own imagination. It might be the most ridiculous thing like bathing in the bathroom in the mornings and I'm like "Gotta get this down on word document!"

Is there any meaning behind your username?: Definately! It's my guy best friend's nickname for me. He thinks I'm like from the Phantom of the Opera. So swift yet delicate.

Personal cure for writer's block: Music helps A LOT. Also, I read or reread certain books to have ideas. No, definitely not copying. I like how to guess how the authors undermines their ideas. Then I'd use the same method! Then again, most of the time I'm just tired so I leave it till I feel like writing again.

Tips on writing: Be original. Everybody hates copies. Don't write for anyone and listen to what your heart says. Never write in accordance with you mood and just sync with your characters instead. Sometimes, it's good to not plan your plot or storyline so the readers can have this unexpected twist.

Story Pet Hates: Dude, I'm a grammar Nazi! I get it that perfection is impossible and typos occur but please just check before publishing.

Cliches you avoid at all cost: Bad boy falls for good girl, We all live happily ever after and any vampire/werewolves story... it's getting kind if lame and Wattpad is full of them! -.-

Favourite authors/members/stories: EvilUnicornOverlord,an Australian and my bestest friend, check out her story 'Blueray' and 'Red Robyn'. I also love HP fanfics especially ' Love Thy Enemy '.

Favourite Book (excluding Wattpad): Wednesday Letter by Jason something and any Nicholas Sparks. I love Charlie St Cloud.

Must read authors(excluding Wattpad): JK Rowling, Suzanne Collins, Rick Riordan, Moya Simons, Cassandra Clare, Bryce Courtenay and Nicholas Sparks.

Hobbies: Badminton, Soccer, FBing, watching reruns of Ghost Whisperer and Supernatural and of course, Wattpading.

Favourite Food: No favourites. I'm a holy lover of food! If I had to choose... I'd say Chicken Pot Pie - courtesy EvilUnicornOverlord-

Favourite song: Need You Now by Lady Antebellum Favourite band: The Script!

Are you in a relationship? If so who, and are they on Wattpad? Forever alone with 27 cats... but I have crushes and admirers and I like one of them. I'm a sucker for blue eyes :(

AFL team: West Coast Eagles all the way :D

Other random things: I like carpets.. I'm serious. I do! My friends Jas and Rhi would know. I'm a complete klutz; once I was stuck in a beanbag while trying to get food in the middle of the night at a sleepover.I'm an introvert and I hate parties because I can't dance! I am absolutely infatuated with the colour red... I have red shoes, bags,pillows, shirts, watches etc. I'm a proud Gemini and was born in 1998. I bloody love Jensen Ackles, the actor and Cole Sprouse :D Also, I like Richard Castle from Castle.. he's hilarious.