Orangeminka

AUSSIE! AUSSIE! AUSSIE! OI! OI! OI!

Username: Orangeminka

State: Vic

Current Work(s): Changed, The story of a good villain, dear diary, on the edge, the girl who ate a banana, that ordinary girl (work in progress)

Favourite Character (own): Alicia from Dear Diary

Favourite Character (others): Minka from Story of a Wayward Cat

Where does your inspiration come from? I have no idea. I just look at what's around me and start there.

Is there any meaning behind your username? Yes. When I was younger I played club penguin and I decided to make a new account. It gave a suggestion 'maybe use your pet's name combined with your favourite colour'. I did that and now Orangeminka is always my username.

Personal cure for writer’s block: Step away from the computer for a few days and go read books.

Tips on writing: Read the bit you've written over and over again and for inspiration just look around you.

Story Pet Hates: When the girl and the guy are best friends and have been for all their lives then suddenly they both confess to being in love with each other. That does not happen in real life.

Clichés you avoid at all costs: If the main character is a girl, then every boy she meets falls in love with her.

Favourite authors/members/stories: yarncat, windwaltz410, justabitcrazy, ieatrainbows44, Robert Muchamore, Meg Cabot, Suzanne Collins, Gemma Malley

Favourite Book (Excluding Wattpad): The Declaration & The Hunger Games

Must Read Authors (Excluding Wattpad): Gemma Malley, Suzanne Collins, Robert Muchamore

Hobbies: Reading, writing, playing piano, playing sims3, other stuff...

Favourite Food: BLTs

Favourite Song: Ironic ( X-Factor performance) & Smells Like Teen Spirit ( X-Factor performance)

Favourite Band: Don't have one

Are you in a relationship? If so who and are they on Wattpad? No

AFL team: Brisbane Lions

Other random things about you: I am a vampire and a tripleganger. I have very strange friends but they are AWESOME!!!