Chapter Seven~Kiss Me Slowly

"Guess what, guess what!" I exclaimed right when I saw Joseph in the morning.

He chuckled, "Morning Gaby, what's up?"

"My grandmother said I could go out this weekend, I'm excited for the surprise!"

I saw that his face lit up when he heard that I could go, "That's amazing, I can't wait to show you. What'd you tell your step grandmother?"

"Ha, ha I told her that I was going to a science fair for the weekend," I chuckled, embarrassed a bit.

"You're adorable," he said so soft I was barely able to hear.

"Am I really?" I qeustioned.

I could tell he was blushing because he thought I hadn't heard, "Um, yea. Of course you are, who wouldn't think so? You're beautiful, you don't bring much drama like other girls, you're funny, and everything else that is good! That's why I love--that's why you're my bestie," he sighed.

Again, I grabbed his hand and planted a kiss on his cheek, "You're all those things to Joseph. Except you're not beautiful, but your hot--ah, I mean good looking!" I began to be nervous.

He just kept giggling and kissed me back on the cheek.

When we got to school, we both released each other's hand and sighed, "Can I walk you to class again?" Joseph asked.

"I don't want you to be late for the second time fool, you'll get in trouble,"

He shook his head, "No, no, don't you remember what I said? Now let's go,"

He took my hand again, and escorted me to my first period. Wow, he would risk being late and getting in trouble...just for me (:

____________________________________________

In a small bag, I packed some clothes that I got from the mall and PJ's. Finally, the weekend had came! 

Checking myself in the mirror, my hair had came out perfect. Though the clothes would have to be changed, but of course I will stop off at Billy's for that.

"Bye grandmother, give me luck to win the science fair!" I shouted, running out of the house.

For some reason I walked at a faster pace than usual. 

"Hey Billy!" I exclaimed, running into the shop and into the bathroom. Quickly, I changed into tight shorts, and a breezy, flowered shirt that cut off at my elbows. My favorite part of the shirt was that you could tie the front where my belly could show a little ;) 

I stepped out of the bathroom, and gave Billy a warm smile, "What you think?"

Billy grinned, "I think you look a little bit too fine to be going out with just a friend. You sure you don't like him just a little?" Billy said with a sarcastic tone.

I looked down and blushed, "I got to go now, see you later fool!" 

"Alright, have fun now. Be safe,"

It was getting to be dark out, so I made sure I got to Joseph's house pretty quick. I stood in front of the door and gave it a hard knock. 

"I got it!" I heard his voice yell from inside. 

When he opened the door, his eyes widened right away, "Wow," he sighed, "You look amazing Gabrielle..."

My cheeks burned up a bit, as I starred into his eyes, "What's my surprise?!" 

He giggled, closing the door behind him, "You'll see momentarily,"

He took my hand, and started walking me down the street. Eventually, we made it to a private park, which was kind of more like a small forest. Just about a few feet away I saw a bunch of gleaming lights.

Once we walked through two giant leaves, I saw the most beautiful sight. There were lanterns hung up all around the trees, and a tent planted to the side. Flower pedals surrounded the area, and a firepit sat in the middle of it all.

"Joseph," I gasped.

He came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waists, "Do you like it? I thought it'd be fun spending the night here with you,"

"Of course, I love it! It's beyond beautiful, thank you so much! How'd you manage to do all this in a heck of time?!"

He shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know, I guess I just really wanted you to be surprised!" 

I faced towards him, and fell into his arms, giving him the biggest hug, "Thank you so much,"

He kissed the top of my head, "Anything for you...wait here, I have one more thing!"

I watched with a smirk, as he went behind the tent rummaging through stuff. He came back with his hands behind his back, with a mischievous grin. I backed up a bit, "What's behind there?!"

Before I knew it, I was attacked by water balloons and silly string! He threw me some and began running. 

"You fool, you know how long it took to do my hair?!" I giggled. 

I chased after him and threw as many water balloons I could to him. He stopped for a moment, catching his breath from his laughter. I sprayed him down with the silly string, as he stood there taking it all. 

"There, all done," I said, feeling accomplished. 

He starred at me with a smile, and slowly slipped off his shirt throwing it to the side. Without noticing, I gasped a bit, my eyes pleased with what they saw. His body was just...just drop dead gorgeous. 

Joseph laughed, "You like what you see?"

I snapped out of daze and blushed, "I'm going in the tent!"

He followed me inside, as I dropped down to one of the air mattresses out of the two that were in there. 

"Lie down next to me?" I said softly. 

He grinned, slowly putting his gorgeous body next to mine. He pulled me in close to his chest, and played with my hair, "What are you thinking about?" He asked randomly.

I smiled, "I'm thinking about how amazing this day is...and also I have this song stuck in my head! I always have one ha, ha," I giggled.

"Oh really, what song is it?"

"Well, it's kind of a girly song. It's called Kiss Me Slowly by The Parachute. I like that band, their pretty cool,"

"Hmm, I like that song,"

I chuckled, "You know that song?"

"No, but I'd like do that with someone,"

I felt my heart skip a beat as we got just an inch closer, "With who?" I asked a bit breathless. 

His hand stroked back my hair, as he pressed his forehead against mine. It took him a while to say it, but he finally said, "With you..."

Slowly, Oh so slowly, our lips grew closer and closer in a matter of seconds. Then finally, his lips gave mine a small peck, and gradually grew stronger and stronger. He lifted me up a bit, setting me lightly on top of him. I continued kissing him, and I got the slight of chills as his hands went up my shirt as he stoked my small hips. 

Before I knew it, he was on top of my kissing every part of my body. He unbuttoned my shirt, and his lips glided all over my chest and tummy. Then, his lips slowly traveled in between my legs, and I felt his hand stroke me there softly. I gave a small moan, and called out his name in sign that we shouldn't be going that far. 

For a moment, he paused starring into my eyes and stroking back my hair. He nuzzled my neck and gave it a small kiss, "Gaby," Joseph softly called out. 

"Mmm, yes?" I said getting comfy in his arms. 

"That was amazing, you are amazing,"

I chuckled, "It was amazing, and you are perfect. You make me so happy," 

Joseph sighed, "I..."

He paused, as I could tell his face expression got nervous. 

"Yes?" I asked.

"I love you Gabrielle, a lot,"

At that moment, I panicked what to say. I did like Joseph a lot, but...I couldn't say I love you back...just not yet.