Chapter One~No matter what happens

I had to be quick on my feet, there was no way I am going to school in these old lady clothes.

"Gaby, come out dear, let us see what you are wearing!" That horrific voice yelled the way she did every moment of my life.

Before I left the room I checked myself in the mirror and put on that fake smile. In fear, I walked out my room to the nightmare that walked in the daylight. With those old, fishy eyes she starred at me trying to find the slightest mistake to judge me. She pulled out a ruler, from who knows where, and measured the length of my skirt. My eyes were shut tight ready for a spank. So far, nothing. Then she stroked the collar of my shirt that went up to my neck. For a second, I opened one eye to see her reaction. That was pretty foolish move.

"OW!" I screeched, great now there was a big, red mark on my leg.

"Get out of here now little girl, don't want to be late for school,"

Like a lighting bolt, I ran out of the house and started towards school with the dream of not returning home. I stopped at the nearest gas station and changed in the bathroom. Did you really think I was going to school with this collar choking my throat? I had a closet full of clothes that weren't approved from that devil. In fact, today I wore on of my favorite outfit! A cropped shirt, with tight skinny jeans.

"Hey Gabrielle," the shop owner said as I stepped out of the restroom, "running late today, better hurry up. Gimme them clothes of yours, I found a new place in here where I could hide 'em without getting a spot of dirt!"

"Thanks Billy, I don't know what I'd do without you!" I tossed him my nun looking outfit and grabbed a cup of Slurpee.

"Nah, don't worry bout it girly, I feel bad for ya. A grandma likes yours needs to be punished. 'N You best be not paying for that drink, it's on me!".

I gave him a a smile, and not that fake one. My true smile. "I can not thank you enough! I wish I could sit all day here and talk, but I really got to go! See you after school Billy!"

"Alright sweetie, don't be getting into trouble now," With a small giggle, I returned to my walk to school.

As soon as I stepped onto the school campus, I was greeted by that guy again.

"Hey Gabrielle," He said with this draggy voice, "How was your weekend?"

He looked at me as if he were a shark sneaking up on it's prey, I could never look directly at him.

I starred at the ground, "Hi Ashton. It was good, nothing much really happened" I said nothing more, hoping that my dullness would repel him.

It did the exact opposite, his body came closer to me. I tried to get away, but if I did anymore I would crash into the wall. "Where is your boyfriend at?" he asked with a mischievous smile.

I panicked, looking around everywhere hoping he would appear somewhere, "Um...I'm sure he'll be here soon,"

I ran ahead of him, and entered the hallway hoping he still wasn't following me. Nervously, I opened my locker got what I needed. There was a hand that ran up my legs, and as much as I wanted it to be my boyfriend I knew it wasn't.

 Ashton whispered in my ear something I could not make out.

I slapped his hand away and tried to escape, but he was 10 times bigger than I was! Actually, almost everyone was bigger than me. Pretty sad, only 5'3 for a 16 year old!

He squeezed my arm and pushed me against the lockers, with no way to escape. I felt his awful breath against my skin, "I've been waiting for this moment for the longest time," Ashton growled.