NEIL GET JEALOUS

~They get jealous~ PART 1

NEIL
The school play was a big deal, this year it was Romeo and Juliet and coincidentally you won the role of Juilet. Neil was so proud of you and helped you practice with your lines. Unfortunately Neil didn't get the role of Romeo, Harry Dunfeild won the role of Romeo and neither of you were happy. Harry would always hit on you and make rude remarks towards you. The play was finally happening and the kiss scene was coming up, Neil was watching in the crowd scowling at the following scene. All of the boys noticed how tense Neil was. You looked at Harry before leaning in for the kiss, you started to stutter and finally went in for the small peck, your heart was racing and your palms were sweaty. Finally your lips touched his and that was the last straw for Neil, he got up and stormed out of the play. The boys got to and followed him out to help calm him down. The play ended and you ran outside to meet Neil, he is leaning against the wall glaring at Harry who is boasting about kissing you. Neil looks at you before giving you a small smile. He tells you how proud he is of you, you give him a sweet peck but Neil is still looking at Harry. Harry looks if your direction, Neil smashes his lips into yours and wraps his arms around your waist to let Harry know who you belong to.
"Babe are you jealous"
"Pffft no, well sort of but only a little bit. I don't have a good feeling about him"
Neil tried to act as if he wasn't jealous even though everyone already knew he was. Neil leaned in for a kiss again happy that Harry knew that you weren't leaving Neil anytime soon.

IM SO SORRY, IVE BEEN SO BUSY AND I FORGOT TO POST AND WRITE SOMETHING.