WHAT THEY DO WHEN JEALOUS

NEIL
Neil is very proud of you, he wouldn't get overprotective but he will let the other person know that you aren't avaliabe. It will be a casual arm around the waist.

TODD
Todd is the jealous but silent type. He will watch you while you to to someone else and when you come back over he gets very insecure and barely talks to you. You remind him daily you only want him.

CHARLIE
Charlie doesn't like people touching,looking or any type of contact with you. He gets so worked up he walks right up to you and gives you a big kiss and introduces himself
"I'm Charlie Dalton, y/n's boyfriend for many months and she is off limits"
He is protective and loves you so much.

KNOX
Knox is like a child annoying their mother.
"Y/n can we go"
"Babee"
"Princesses"
"Honey I'm bored"
He wraps his arms around you and rests his head on your shoulder constantly kissing you and giving the guy dirty looks.

MEEKS
Meeks doesn't get jealous often but when he does he just walks over and holds your hand smiling at the person that you're looking at and introduces himself. He would never want anyone to know that they got under his skin.
"Hi I'm Steven Meeks, how are you doing this evening?"

GERARD
Gerard is just a little insecure, he things you're an angel. Pitts walks over and awkwardly holds your hands and avoids eye contact with the guy. Apart from when the guy gets too close, overprotective Pitts is really hot. The death stare is activated and he bring you closer to him pressing you against him. His confidence goes from a 2 to a 10.