SITTING IN HIS LAP

~How much does he like you sitting in his lap~

NEIL
8/10
He loves when you sit in his lap, he wraps his arms around your waist and kisses your neck. You both loved PDA and would do it anywhere, he would do it in the boys common room and made sure people knew you were together. It always led to making out when people left, it always does but he loves having you close.
TODD
6/10
He gets very flustered when you do it around the boys and someone thing wakes up if you know what I mean ;) But he enjoys it way more when you do it in private in his room when studying. He feels like a man when you do it because he feels like he is protecting you.

CHARLIE
10/10
He likes to show everyone that you're his and no one else can have you, he likes to have you really close and always near him. He leans his head on you and kisses you down your neck. He likes it when he is sitting on a chair reading and you put down his book and sit on his lap, he liked it when you took control.

KNOX
8/10
The relationship was very romantic between the two of you, and it was always very inoccent pecks and hand holding at first. When things got more serious you would sit on his lap and lean your head on his shoulder, you would sit on his lap and hug talking about eachothers days.

MEEKS
6/10
Meeks enjoyed it but he is more of a hand holder in public, you would both be reading or studying and sitting on his lap would distract the both of you because you could you get enough of eachother. When you did sit on his lap you would both stay in that position until you fell asleep which led to cuddling. This boy loved you alot.

GERARD
9/10
Pitts looooved when you sat on his lap, he felt like a king when you did it, especially when you asked if you could. You would sit and he would of course get very flustered when you did it but played it off cool, you were his teddy bear and he always had his hands on you, he loved to hold hands, cuddle, play with your hair and much more, Pitts loved PDA, it was one of his favourite things.

A/N
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR OVER 100 READS!! I LOVE WRITING BUT PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS OR MESSEGE ME REQUESTS BECAUSE I WANT TO WRITE WHAT YOU GUYS WILL EBOY. I WILL DO ANY REQUESTS. THANKS YOU! ALSO DO YOU GUYS WANT MORE NSFW PREFRENCES?