WHAT YOU STEAL OF HIS

~What you steal of his~

NEIL
His jumper
Whenever winter would come, you would run right to Neil's closet. He always had the warmest jumpers and hoodies and they smelt just like him. He wouldn't mind when you would "borrow" his clothes because you looked so cute in them, and they smelt like you when you have them back.

TODD
•His poems
Todd is a good writer, but he finds it hard to believe that. He would throw away so many beautiful poems that you would take from his "bad poems pile" and read them. You constantly encouraged him with his poems. He would come into your dorm and find his poems that went missing next to your sleeping figure.

CHARLIE
•Charlies tie
The girls at Wellton had different ties compared to the boys, it was more girly and didn't look as nice. Charlie loved seeing you wear his tie around school, sure you got in trouble for not wearing the correct tie but you kept wearing it, you loved it and Charlie sure did aswell.

KNOX
•His blazer
Knox gave you his clothes to wear and he would constantly tell you how adorable you looked him his oversized stuff. One time in his room you accidentally took his blazer instead of yours...a blazer 5 sizes to large. Ever since then he would let you wear it because it would let other guys know that you were taken.

MEEKS
•Meeks glasses
Study lessons with Meeks would go from actually studying to messing about and causing a mess. When you would get hired when Meeks studied you would steal his glasses and put them on. Meeks would laugh at first, but then he would really look at you and see how beautiful you looked in his glasses.

PITTS
•Pitts duffle coat
Because Pitts was so tall, his duffle jacket was really big and warm. You wore it one time when it was really cold and you never wanted to take it off, it was really big on you due to you being really short. Pitts would constantly tell you how cute you look in his clothes.

IM REALLY SO DEEPLY SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T BEEJ UPDATING BUT IVE JUST BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND OTHER THINGS, I HAD SOME SPARE TIME SO I PUT THIS TOGETHER AND I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY💕