10. Future Rogue

Half his hair was Gray. It was held in a pony tail, as the other half was black. It fell over his eye, just like current Rogues hair. He had a huge scar over his nose

"How could you be here.." Natsu mumbled.
"Wait a minute. You're the same Rogue from Sabertooth, but from the future?" I asked

He scoffed.

"How is that possible?" Natsu and I yelled in unison.

"I used the gate to get here. The same gate that they are currently trying to open."

My eyes widened.

"If that's true...then that means the gate can actually take you to the past..so Carla's vision..." Lucy said.
"Carla's vision must be true!"

Rogue smirked.

"Why are you here?" Happy asked

"All I want..is to use The Eclipse. It can save us all if we tap into its hidden power." He said.

"As you know the gate can be used to travel into the past and future, but it can also be used as the Eclipse Cannon. In my time, or 7 years later, there is only 10 percent of humans that remain. Dragons will take over, and the Eclipse also only has about 1/4 of the power than it currently does. The Eclipse is what you need to destroy the 10 thousand dragons. That means this is our only hope to save mankind." He said.

"7 years ago, a person destroyed the cannon before it could be used. That one persons action is the reason why thousands of dragons storm through here and destroy the world. This person let 90% of humanity die. So I came back to save those lives by taking theirs."

"That's disgusting! How about you explain the situation before killing them!" Cosmo jumped in.

"She's right, there's no need for blood shed."
Lily joined.

"A persons destiny is meant to be. Even if I could somehow persuade them, they would still end up destroying the cannon. Their future is set in stone. As long as they're alive, it's bound to happen."

"I don't have a clue about what you're talking about buddy..but spill it. Who's this person you're talking about anyway." Natsu waved his hand around.

Rogue looked at me.

"IT WAS YOU!" He pointed at me. I saw myself in his crimson eyes. Fear covered my face.

"You leave her alone!" Natsus stepped forward.

"I-I don't understand." I looked down at my hands and noticed I wanna shaking. I was so confused. I would never do anything like that.

"You destroy the cannon, which means you deserve to DIE!" He began to prepare an attack.

"DIE (Y/N)!"

That's when my mind went blank.
Everything was moving too fast.
Loke, Wendy, Lucy..everyone was yelling something. Screaming my name, telling me to run, and get out of the way. I noticed that Natsu had a tear falling down his face as well. In a quick second, i looked around, seeing everyone's emotions. I couldn't move.

Natsu punched Rogue as he sent the attack. Suddenly, someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into a run. I looked at the hand, and ran my eyes up the arm all the way to their face. It was Loke. I looked behind me and saw shadow wolves chasing after us. This reminded me of Lyons magic. His ice could move as if it was real. I guess Rogue mastered the same kind of thing, but with his shadows.

Loke was yelling something, but I couldn't hear anything. My head went blank. All I heard was a ringing in my ears. We put one foot in front of the other, like a machine.

Everything was fast

I don't understand what is going on.

For a second, I forgot why I was here in the first place.

The ringing faded and my hearing came back.

"-ET YOU OUTSIDE!" He finished.

"L-Loke what's going on?" I getting a little out of breath. He looked at me and smiled.

"I said we need to get you outside. You can use your moon spell right?"

We turned sharp around the corner, almost to the exit. Shadow wolves were still on our asses.

"Do you know-"

"I'll answer your questions later!"

We pushed through the doors to outside.

The breeze was soft and cold.

I looked up to see the eclipse was barely starting. The gates began to open.

One after another, dragons began to come out. Loke tugged on my arm.

"Right now we need to get you to a higher place! Don't worry about the dragons!"

I looked at him and nodded.

We turned around some rubble where Loke let go of my hand.

"GO TO THE MOUNTAIN! ILL DEAL WITH THESE BASTARDS!" He yelled as he turned around.

Be safe Loke. Please.