13. Mission with Sabertooth

It's been a few weeks since the Grand Magic Games. The Fairy Tail and Sabertooth wizards have become nearly best friends. Natsu and Sting love to challenge each other Lucy and Yukino share a lot in common. Cosmo has taking a liking to Rogues and Stings exceeds. Because of that, you usually are with them and know them the best out of everyone else in Sabertooth. Cosmo wanted to surprise Frosch at Sabertooth today.

You liked Rogue. And Rogue liked you. You haven't been on your first date yet.

You walked into Fairytail first to hang out for a few minutes. Cosmo jumped out of your arms to go talk to Happy, Lily, and Carla.

"Why do you look so happy?" Gray asked with a smirk.

"Cosmo and i are going over to Sabertooth. It's been about a week since I've seen everyone there." You replied.

Gray rested his head on his hand. "I forgot about you and the boys." He winked. You began to blush. "I still can't shake the thought about Sting and Rogue during the grand magic games" Gray said.
"Well, they're actually really cool. But its weird. I know them the best out of Sabertooth, but I barely know a thing about them. Maybe today I get to hang out with them again. "
He nodded.
"Hey (y/n) !!!" Natsu yelled

When you first joined the guild, you and Natsu had an instant connection...given that you're both dragon slayers. He doesn't admit it, but he looks up to you, since you're an S-Class wizard. And you won't admit it, but you look up to him, because of his compassion.

He always loves to challenge you in fights and you usually go with it. Sometimes you just knock him out in one effortless punch when you're not in the mood.

"I'm in a way to good of a mood to tell him off for screaming while he's a table next to me." I sighed.

Gray chucked. "I'm not." He stood up.
"Hey Natsu! She's only a few feet away from you there's no need to yell." He said annoyed.
"Whatd you say?"
In a second, they were head to head.

I made my hand into a fist and put it under my cheek. My eyes moved over to the scene that they were causing.

"Can't a lady drink in peace!"
"well if you weren't drinking all day!" Cosmo yelled.
"You're so annoying" Gray sassed
"and you're such a pervert!" natsu responded.
They began to fight like a bunch of children.
Without any one even noticing how he got them off, gray was naked.
I chuckled "Well i'm gonna be on my way."

"where are you going" Wendy sweetly asked as Cosmo flew your way.
"i'm going to sabertooth to surprise Rog-I mean." You covered it up with a laugh.

"Cosmo wants to go see Frosch."

Lucy laughed and Mirajane responded with a small "awe..you and Rogue." I smiled and blushed not denying your mistake.

"have fun!" wendy waved.
"See you later", I had a huge smile on my face.
I went to the local flower shop and Cosmo bought Frosch a simple bouquet as I did the same for Rogue.
———————

"Rogues been sulking at the same table all week" Yukino said worriedly. "Maybe he's sick"
"nahh, he just misses (y/n). i've been telling him to go surprise her and tell her how he truly feels but he just denies the truth." Sting rolled his eyes.

ROGUE POV

"Rogue, you should just go tell her." Lector suggested while yukino and sting came up to him.

"yeahhh, i'm getting kind of sad of watching you sulk around." Yukino mentioned trying to be as sweet as possible.

"i think so too!" Frosch added.
"not only that. but it's making me feel sick watching you here."
"shut up sting. And I have no idea what you guys are talking about. How am I acting different then another day." I bluntly said.