-Chapter Nine

I walk out of Tristan’s cabin. I close my eyes and think. Could Tristan be like that and be interested in me? No, no he can’t we just met. I open my eyes and see Freddie standing at the end of the steps with his arms crossed tapping his foot.

            “It’s about time! I thought you would never come out.” He says while throwing his hands in the air.

            “W-wait, were you the one following me?”

            “Duh! What took you so long? What did you do in there? Did anybody get on their knees for you? Do I have to go in there?” He cracks his knuckles.

Butterflies flutter in my stomach. He followed me here, waited outside, now he wants to know what we did. I didn’t think he would care so much.

            I walk past him and start walking towards the cabin. “Why did you follow me?”

            “To make sure you wouldn’t do anything stupid.”

            A snort sneaks out of me. “What like jumping in the lake or something?”

            “No, going home.”

I stop walking and I feel my heart stop. Aww shit, here comes those butterflies again. Freddie is worried about me? Me? Riley Zane? I hold my stomach trying to get it to calm down. I turn around and look him in the eyes.

            “Why would I go home?”

            “You know… the kiss.”

            “It wasn’t that bad.”

His eyes nearly jump out of his head. He takes a step towards me.

            “That bad huh?”

            “It was alright.”

            “This kiss will make your night.”

My heart starts beating really fast at the thought of me and Freddie kissing again. But I just can’t kiss him this time. I might start raping him or something. But I’m not gay! Definitely not.

            “I’m not kissing you.” I say as seriously as I can.

            “Oh, so you want to take it to the next level?” He wiggles his eyebrows at me.

Suddenly I get really nervous. Me and Freddie? Doing the S word? I shudder at the thought. I’m definitely not taking it up the as-.

            “Are you listening to me?”

            “Uh, yeah?”

I turn around and keep walking towards the cabin so he doesn’t see how nervous I am.

            “Hey Riley.”

            “Yeah?”

            “I know you are ‘supposedly’ straight and all but…” He hesitates then takes as deep breath and says. “Can you at least experiment?”

            “W-what?”

            “Just to see if you’re really straight and all.”

Would it be an okay thing to do? Experiment with Freddie to see whether or not I’m interested in guys… Well maybe it wouldn’t hurt to try.

            “Um, y-yeah if you want.”

And the stuttering is back.

            “We can start off simple.”

He finally steps up beside and takes my hand. He gives me a smile. We walk to the cabin in a comfortable silence. And I never felt so happy just to be holding someone’s hand.

_________________
This chapter was supposed to be way longer than I planned. But then I got so busy. -___-
But ooOOOoo, Riley and Freddie? *wiggles eyebrows*
Fan>Vote>Comment>Recommend>Feedback.
First comment gets a dedication.
Thanks! :D