-Chapter Fifteen

*Riley’s Point Of View*

Things have been pretty weird lately. James’ has been acting like the beginning of camp James’ again. Not only flirting with me, but Freddie too. Tristan hasn’t been talking to me either not that we talked much in the beginning. And Freddie has gone back to being the insensitive jerk again. I guess you could say everything is back to normal.

            “Can I have a kiss?”

            “No.”

            “Can I have a kiss now?”

            “No.”

            “How about now?”

            “How many times do I have to tell you James, no.”

I’m almost ready to pull my hair out. James hasn’t left my side since the fight between me and Freddie. There has been constantly flirting and touching. And it’s going to drive me crazy.

I’m a little upset Freddie hasn’t been talking to me. But him and James have went back to flirting like they used to, at the beginning of camp.

I just hope I didn’t push things too far…

                                                            *Freddie’s’ Point Of View*

I sit outside waiting for practice to start. Lately I haven’t been thinking straight. Riley has just been… well Riley. And James is flirting again. Confused is the only word to describe how I am feeling right now. Tristan walks by and gives me a sly smile.

               “Hey Freddie.” He says then continues walking.

I scowl at his back even though he can’t see me. I can’t stand Tristan ever since he tried to make a move on Riley. I sigh at my own thought. I miss Riley so much its crazy. I decide to go question Tristan.

               “Hey Tristan, wait up!” I say jogging after him.

He turns around and gives me a weird stare but slows down anyway. I stop and try to calm my breath.

                 “Wow you’re out of breath already?”

                 “Can I ask you something?”

                  “It depends.”

I think about what’s been going on the last couple of weeks. About how I thought it was always just going to be me and James as cabin mates until Riley came along. I think about how Riley just came out of nowhere and changed everything. And Tristan, the supposedly straight guy, is suddenly getting close to the gay guys. How the hell did everything change so quickly?

              “What’s going on between you, Tristan, and Riley?”

_________________
It’s been too long! I thought I knew where this story was going but now I’m just winging it. I’m going to try to upload more.
Fan>Vote>Comment>Recommend>Feedback
First comment gets a dedication.
Thanks! :D

Also: I know its short don’t remind me, I’ll try to write longer chapters.