-Chapter Four

I wake up in the morning and everyone is gone. All the beds are made and the only sound you can hear is the birds chirping outside. I decide to get up and take a quick shower. I walk over to the bathroom, open the door then I can’t believe my eyes. James is standing there naked.

“Ahh! Um, I, you know-“ 

James laughs while blushing.

“Calm down Riley, I still have a towel on.”

“B-but you’re-“

“Sexy? Tell me something I don’t already know.”

He walks past me chuckling. A flash of disappointment runs through me after he leaves. Then I get in the shower. The water feels good and refreshing to be at a camp. But this is a pretty good camp so I guess that’s why. While in the shower I think about how James body looked when I walked in his abs looked good while the water ran down it. No don’t think that. It looked bad. Yess that’s it!  I look down and find a sticky substance on my hand. Wait a minute. Did I just-? No, no. I couldn’t have.  I finish my shower then come out and find James sitting on his bed waiting.

“It took you long enough, what were you doing? Masturbating?” He nudges my shoulder laughing while walking to the door. My face flushes red after he turns away. He turns around and looks at me weirdly. “Um, you coming to breakfast?”

“Y-yeah.”

What’s happening to me? I used to think I was straighter than a pole but whenever I’m around James things are just different. He just makes my heart race like nobody else. Oh no. What am I going to tell my mom? ‘Hey mom, I’m gay. Yep. This camp idea was a good idea.’ I think that would make my mom have a heart attack. I look at James he is so gorgeous. Yes I said it. This is so weird. I can’t let this happen. It’s probably because I haven’t got laid in a while. Yep, that’s why.

“You okay man? You have been staring at me like that for the last five minutes.”

“Yeah, um, fine, just a little nervous.”

“Nervous? There is nothing to be nervous of, the guys are going to love you! You are just that cute!”

I blush at his comment. But then I get a little sad. I’m not nervous because of any guys. I’m nervous because of him! Is he just that stupid?

“Ouch man that hurt.”

“Um what?”

“I’m stupid? You haven’t been here that long and you’re already calling me names.”

“I said that out loud?”

“You sure did.”

I really need to watch what a say and learn how to keep my thoughts to myself. Soon it’s going to be so obvious that I might have feelings for James. I think about yesterday and this morning.

“Hey James, why was Freddie mad last night?”

James frowns at me like I brought up a kitten dying or something. He shakes his head and keeps walking. Then finally decides to speak.

“I have no idea. He has been acting strange lately. When I come to think of it. He has been acting that way ever since you got here.”

Of course, blame it on the new guy.  

“Why wasn’t he here this morning?”

“He was probably still mad. Freddie is the kind of guy that holds a grudge.” James saying shrugging his shoulders like its nothing. I decide to drop the topic seeing that he doesn’t want to talk about it. I really hope he doesn’t bring up the kiss. I’m never really afraid of anything. But after meeting James I’m suddenly afraid of everything. I wonder if he realizes that I act different around him. I just hope things don’t get awkward between us.

***A Couple Hours Later***

I stand there awkwardly looking at all the guys. Yep. This is definitely a gay camp. I mean what kind a guy looks like that and plays football? Suddenly a pair of hands are in front of me.

“Guess who?” The voice sings in my ears. I chuckle.

“James?”

Quickly the hands are removed and I turn around a see James and Freddie standing.

“Uh no me.” Freddie says looking offended at my guess.

“Freddie is in a better mood now! He said if I do good on the field he will give me a massage! I really love massages! Especially from Freddie. He makes them feel-“

Freddie covers James mouth glaring at him.

“Do you ever shut up?”

Someone starts yelling and I’m assuming it’s the coach or whatever for the summer.

“Boys listen up. I’m Tom Brown. If you act like you are ‘too cool to get dirty’ or scared of ‘breaking a nail’ you can just turn around a leave now.”

I look around and everyone’s face is so serious like he is famous or something.

“Pick a partner.” He says plainly and everyone scatters.

****Two Hours Later****

“I never want to go back.” I say falling back on the bed exhausted. I didn’t think fags could play football. They surely proved me wrong. Some of them where better than me.

“Oh stop being such a baby. That was nothing. By time we start facing other camps you better not whine.” Freddie says while taking his shirt off. I look away quickly. Wow I thought he looked good but with his shirt off he looks-

“But he made us run. Then he made us run again. Then again. Then again. Then aga-

“Okay! We get it he made us run.” Freddie says chuckling.

James falls on his bed and closes his eyes.

“I agree with Riley. I never want to do that again. Oh! I get the shower first!”

He says rushing without another word. I close my eyes still taking a few deep breaths. I feel the bed sink in beside me.

“So you like him huh?”

“What? James? No!”

“What about that kiss last night?”

“It was nothing.” I say looking Freddie in the eyes. They are such a beautiful green. I hate lying to him.

“Good. So I still have my chance.”

It takes a while to process the words in.

“Wait what?”

Freddie takes deep breath and then speaks slowly.

“I don’t like being lied to.”

He knew I was lying? 

“James has been my friend for awhile. I hate feeling like I’m betraying him. But I’m not letting him have you.”

Without another word he gets up and walks out of the cabin.

I have never been so confused in my life.

They are both so brilliant.

James is nice and sweet. Freddie is mean and a bad boy.

But I love both of there personalities.

I close my eyes.

If only this was easier.

____________________________________

Ehh it was kind of short. But it's something. Soo? Who should end up with who? James+Freddie, James+Riley, Riley+Freddie? I was thinking about writing a new story. It would be a One Direction story. A Larry Stylinson one. But I don't know yet. But anyways. Feedback? Comment, fan, and vote. First comment gets a dedication. Thank youu.(: