ch. 5 Scared

Carlos is an ass, he won't tell me what's going on. I asked him like fifty times already. not saying I counted or anything. he loves me so he should tell me. now I have to snoop around.

I hate being sneaky, but he didn't wanna corporate so it's his problem.I was heading home from school and something told me to wait. Carlos had never walked me hone before and that's when I saw him. He looked like he just got into a fight or something.

He started to walk towards me, He's so hot and perfect but such a jerk to animals. that hair that had more volume then mine. He was out of breath. and just gave me a hug. not like Oh Hey hug, but a I really need someone hug.

we huged for thirty minutes, I never saw him like this and I felt that if I knew what he was hiding. It might hurt me too. and I was right.

That next day I waited for him. He didn't come, I should've known. He wasn't exactly what most girls would go for. I started to walk home but his way, through his neighborhood.

I saw him walk through this alley. I was just like he don't live that way so I followed him. he met up with a guy first thing that came to my mind was HE GAY!?! But as always I over reacted, I watch way to many movies.

Him and the guy walked towards the old cafe. like literally I was old. ever since I could remember it was their right on walnut street. they didn't exactly go inside, they went to the alley. so Once again I'm like I must've been right. BOOM Carlos bites him. I thought I was seeing wrong so I ran up behind the garbage can. ugh the smell was disturbing.

I was right Carlos bit into him, he sucked all the blood our of him. I was so scared I screemed my loudest I'd ever screemed. He saw me, all I could remember is that evil look on his face. I started to run as he walked towards me.

Of course me running was pointless. He caught up to me, He looked so hot but scary. I couldn't even get a word out then that's when he grabbed me by the waist and said Jasmine, are you scared? I faintly replied uhmm yeeees, you just ate that guy. A tear droped from my eye and he huged me. It was the warmest hug.

He told me he was going to tell me everything and all I had to do was make a decision.