ch. 3 Serious

I can't believe him. really a Chimo lord? Why the he'll wouldn't he tell me that. I'm his girlfriend. how can he be a Chimo lord??? I swear.

He told me he was a Chimo lord. and that he wasn't allowed to have girlfriends. she would be in danger, danger? in danger of What?

I was so shocked, I knew I loved him. He told me he loved me and that he wouldn't Let anything happen to me. But the fact that I could've prevent my self of this. made me upset, we hung out more.

That next day we went to get ice cream and chocolate. He paid of course, said something about he was making it up to me.

We made out by the docks at the lake front and went swimming. If you ever seen the lake front your first reaction would be wow this is the cleanest lake ever. Tisheanna parents accused her, of being inappropriate with her boyfriend Rayvontae.

I went to visit her and before I could make it to the door she came rushing out. She was so sad.

Me and her talked about everything. she said her parents thought she was a hoe .I told her they don't think that. because bestfriends lie to eachother to save unwanted feelings.

Then she started saying things like I hate my life. I want to run away. I told her, her life was precious. she ignored me, so I took to visit Brandon. If anyone could solve this it would be him.

He always saved us when we were trying to leave. when we arrived to his house. Keshawn came walking out. it was awkward, I didn't think they knew eachother. Brandon walked towards me. He asked What was up. I told him, to talk to her as I pushed Tisheanna towards him. while he was giving her a pet talk, guess who was coming towards me. Keshawn, he asked did I want to come to the big red with him. big red was a amusement park.

Everytime friends went to big red together. they came out as a couple. everyone knew that, it was a rumor that was a fact.

I said Yes, leaving Brandon to deal with tete (Tisheanna ). I just had so much going on in my head, Keshawn was the only person I didn't have any drama with. I texted Carlos and told who and where I was going. So he wouldn't be worried.

we had the best time at big red. we got on every ride. played in the mirrors of mirrors . they made me look fat and hideous. but they made me laugh also. Me and keshawn talked all Night. I didn't even know the time, I shut my phone off.

whenever I was with him, I felt warm, diffrent and beautiful. I felt like me and him were supposed to be together. and that all this was a sign.