ch. 1 First Sight?

Me and my best friend saw keshawn, we were being childish. As usual, we followed him. he went inside saint Joseph hospital. if you look up from the outside you can see him, he was meeting up with his friends.

We had just graduated the eight grade three days ago and I hated being girly . it was the worst. so we dressed up in boy shorts and a sweat shirt.

They came out of the hospital and me and Tisheanna called out Keshawn!! keshawn! he ignored us for a while then called us to come over. so we ran across the street. his Friend was tying up his shoe laces. and when I walked up on the side walk. are eyes met. it was weird aha I swear all I could see was his eyes.

Then that's when keshawn call me and said Hey, Jasmine! you coming? they were half way down the block near keshwan house. see keshawn liked me . he liked me alot.

I considered him one of my best friends. I offerd him a kiss one day but he refused. just so he could be happy. he said something like. "No Jasmine, I have to much respect for you" . I didn't understand What he meant by that. but I was still young and dumb at that time.

All I was thinking was welp you just wasted a Once In A LIfe Time opportunity haha. we walked down the 4's past my favorite beauty store and that's when keshawn mother called his cell saying he had to come hone RIGHT NOW.

I swear his mother didn't play games at all. and he knew it. so he left, and it was just me and Carlos (the guy from earlier).

Tisheanna had gone home and the only thing I knew about Carlos was his name. he was Mexican and short and had really cute eyes and hair. I really wanted to pet his hair, ikik he's not a dog but if you saw his hair..

We walked all the way to Washington park and played on the swings and saw a screamo band play. they were awesome Carlos said he didn't like it. and boom I was like I don't like him.

I use to be upsest with Screamo and whoever didn't like it caught boots. I judged him so many times that day. 1-didn't like Screamo. 2- was short. even though I wasnt No much taller. 3- was a player? he lied to me. 4- tried to kill a cute duck . 5- he scared Me at least 5 times that day (gullible me).

I'm a sleepy person. so I asked him to walk me home. believe it or not that was the best day I had in a long time. my twin she's really sick and my mom is always at work so I have to take care of her. on our way home we stopped at Tisheanna house.

she offered to walk with us. I could tell she liked him. I knew her better then anyone. I was jelouse, I don't know Why but I was. something was telling me they met before.

we arrived at my house and my twin was feeling all better. shes premature so it's east for her to be sick. we all went out to the hospital to get some hot chocolate.

and it was awkward. we were with some random guy. tisheanna nosey as usual asked What we did today. so we explained and we just kept laughing. I forgot I was supposed to be sleeping.

That Night was the best. I don't know Why, but I think that's because I knew something special was about to happen. we all went home and Carlos add me on Facebook. it was weird but I accepted him and then he asked for my number.

I gave it to him and then he called me. I answerd and that's when he poped the question. Jasmine, be my girlfriend?.