ch. 4 Too Much

I loved the fact me and Keshawn we're so close. But Once I really thought About it, I loved Carlos even more. We haven't talked in day's. And I wondered if he missed me as much as I missed him.

I texted him hey, how are you he replied Good, I just miss someone in the morning I don't think at all so first thing that came to my head when he sent that was, who could he miss besides me? And then I thought about it. Maybe he is talking about me. so I replied really, Let's hang. he texted back asap.

I guess he missed me more then I missed him. we met the water park five blocks from my house. he doesn't like it when I have to walk far just to see him.

It was awkward, and I knew Carlos would want to talk about what happened that day of the argument. He apologized for being so worriesome, Jelous and angry. And asked me did I hear the not so rumor of Big red I told him "Yeah, I did.

He asked would I ever fall for Keshawn. I told him No only because I chosen him for a reason. he kisses me on my fohead gently, it was so warm. I melted inside, I grabbed him from his side and kissed him on top if the side. He loved it when I did that.

We decided to actually get in the pool. I couldn't swim, so he always got in first and told me to come hold him. That whole day I asked Carlos to teach me how to swim. he refused repeatingly, He said it wouldn't be any Fun if I knew how to swim.

I was happy to have my chimo back. we talked about the three days we spent apart. I was surprised we lasted that long, away from each other. Carlos told never he didn't do anything but have his mom cook for him and think about me. he had business to handle, usually I would ask what kind of business?

But Today I would just Let it slide because I knew later that day. I would get what his special business was out of him.

Like I said, later I went Over to his house and his Mom invited me to dinner. after I helped her with dishes. I went up to his room, and he was writing on paper. miss nose here tried to see what it was he was writing. But he kept moving.

Finally he put The paper away. He asked me to lay with him, I loved it when he asked me to cuddle. except for the fact I always got sleepy whenever we did that.

I asked him did he love me and if he did he should tell me what his business was. Rule #1 girls use that on their guy friends because the guy will feel bad and tell her.

He told me and said he was busy helping his friend Grandma out. LIKE REALLY??? HE EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT Oh wow. I knew he was lying, he doesn't Even help out his own mother. whatever it was he was hiding. I was going to find out and fast.

^_Author's note: I am working on a book right now, it's about a teenage lesbian couple. I will finish this if I feel like people actually like my stories so please share ¥.vote ¥ and comment. comment especially on your opinion about the lesbian story. Thanks for Reading 흣