Queen of the Cursed (QoS and Belle Bete crossover)

As for all my cross overs, they are just for fun and do not in anyway actually affect the story lines from the stories themselves. This little crossover was suggested by cyn521 so go thank them for the following insanity.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Alice was looking at an all together too plain looking building to house what she knew was supposed to be inside. About a month ago she'd gotten a commission for DJ Mask to create a musical playlist for a club she'd never even heard of before. So Ace had hopped onto Google and learned that she was supposed to create an appropriately enticing play list for a BDSM club, which was honestly not something she'd ever thought would be a thing to end up on her resume in all honesty.

"Are you sure we're in the right place Corazon?" Malcolm asked, looking from her to the building and back in doubt. Her husband knew what kind of club this was supposed to be, and like herself it didn't match the mental image she'd built. Not enough obvious whips and chains on the door probably.

"This is the address and we've got the invites to attend Open House, so... yep. This is the place. Maybe they like to keep it toned down on the outside to keep the conservatives from fire bombing this place?" Alice suggested with a shrug.

"Then I guess we knock on the door." he smirked at her and reached past to bang on the plain door. It didn't make enough noise and they frowned at each other as it was apparently sound proofed. The owner of the club, a Mr. Gryphon Isles had told them to come early so they could be introduced around, and yet it was definitely not a man who answered the door.

A beautiful blonde woman smiled at them, wearing what looked like a pomegranate red teddy under a petticoat of heavy fabric and that was it. Alice's eyebrow shot up and she looked at Malcolm's carefulyl averted gaze. "Hi! I'm Lilith, Master Gryphon said to expect you two. Please come in, we've been listening to the playlist all week to get used to the music cues and everyone LOVES it!"

"Hi Lilith, I'm Ace, this is Mal. So ah... is what we've got on appropriate? I wasn't too sure..." Alice asked as she indicated their slightly more conservative clothes. Alice had donned her favourite silk dress, it was a reddish brown halter dress that when tied right left a fair amount of cleavage exposed and had a tight skirt that wasn't too clingy even after Alice had gained some baby weight.

"You look lovely Ace. The colour on you is fantastic. Though I warn you, you might want to double knot that top, some of the regulars like to try and untie things. It's friendly but can be irritating." Lilith warned as she hooked and arm with both of them. Malcolm just gave Alice an amused look, both of them towering over the shorter woman. Malcolm had worn his low slung jeans, and Alice had taken one of his older black tshirts and cut it so that the chest and back were both skulls made from strips and his darkly tanned skin peeking through.

"Holy shit... this is so not what I was expecting." Alice cursed as she caught sight of the interior, the varied and rich colours entirely different than the black and leather she had been expecting.

"So many people have that reaction. I can tell you that the first time I walked in the door I'd had no clue of the real nature this club had, and yet even I knew it wasn't like anything else." A beautiful woman approached them and Alice felt her head tilt to the side. What was it with this place and pretty women, it was making her feel a little overwhelmed. The last time she'd been surrounded by that much flesh and prettiness, she'd been working as a stripper, but Suede's was a far cry from this place.

"Ace, Mal, this is Beauty. She's Master Gryphon's wife, for lack of a better term. She's the one that talked him into contacting you." Lilith continued to act as guide.