Felix/ LBB cross over PT 2

A/N: to understand ANY of what's going on in this chapter, follow the external link and read that one first. This little cross over is just for fun, and to help bring love, attention and support to my Tales of Twisted Felix Katt story, which is entering the watty's this year. It's meant to be fun and DOES NOT at all affect the story of LBB that I have written thus far. But it's still worth reading, because I like to believe it's funny :D

____________________________________________________________________________

 The wildly infuriating 'Captain' Felix and her two cohorts went upstairs, taking three bottles of good liquor withthem. Gryphon didn't care that they were taking the scotch, that wasn't what had him seething, instead it was the attitude of that woman that had his jaw clenched and his blood pressure up. No one should question hus authority like that, and frankly some of what she had said made less than no sense to him and Gryphon was not the kind of man to tolerate confusion well.

"Lumiere, hand the bar over to Lilith, I want you in the security room with me." Gryphon instructed, wanting to have his friend's more patient opinion.

Lu just nodded, as if he expected this, and followed Gryphon into the security room. Gryphon felt hte expectations of the club and the facade he had to wear for it fall away the moment the door was closed behind him and he could focus on keeping the people he protected safe. The security monitors peered into every room of this club, ensuring that no one was left unsupervised, but only Gryphon had the code to spy on his own office; the room he had banished 'Captain' Felix and her crew to. Except that when he typed it in, they weren't inside.

"She doesn't follow instructions well." Lumiere remarked while Gryphon growled.

The man called Memphis was sitting silent to the side of the console, content to let the others take over. The staff of Cursed all took turns rotating through the duty of watching the monitors instead of having fun on the floor and today was Memphis' turn. But since Gryphon intended to keep an eye on Felix even without her knowing it, he jerked his head at Memphis for him to head out and the man left without a word. Gryphon couldn't fully relax while there were still those 'submissive' to him, as everyone in club rightfully was. His best friend just ignored that distinction and Mercy was outside of everyone's dominion.

Gryphon cycled through the cameras until he found Felix and put her and the other two on the main screen. They had apparently tried to comply with his demands, standing near the door to his office but it seemed to be as sealed off as the outside world was at the moment. Gryphon was ignoring the rising sense of claustrophobia that being forced to remain inside was causing, knowing that it was irrational because he hadn't wanted to go out until he wasn't able to anymore.

"Fantastic, this is just bloody, fucking fantastic." Gryphon growled, feeling a headache pulse in his temple as he realized that the irritating trio were now upstairs and speaking to his Beauty. "Pull up the sound." his voice was still a snarl as a part of him wished that this was all just a strange, terrible PTDI  hallucination. Only he knew that even his brain wasn't this sick and twisted.

"...oh we're not new here, we're simply not supposed to be here. I'm Captain Felix." the tall, irritating woman thrust her hand out, responding to his Beauty's natural friendliness. It seemed this 'Captain' did have the capacity to polite, just not the will power to do it consistently. That or she was only polite to other women, which was just plain stupid. Gryphon had no patience for feminists that were nothing more than male bashers, the same way he couldn't stand msogynists.

"Captain Felix eh? I like it! I got tagged with the name Beauty, but as you can probably guess it's not my real name either." Gryphon's girlfriend Emerald laughed, no doubt blushing under the concealing Mask she wore.