chapter 7

Ok so I have over come writers block and this is the out come it is the longest I have written its about 7 pages on word so I hope you enjoy it...oh and one more thing this chapter is dedicated to @shivernights as she created the new character. Thank you and I hope you like how I've introduced the character.

I've just finished writing it and wanted to upload it so yean its not edited at all

I just want to say a thank you to everyone who has read, voted, and commented on my story you have know idea who much it means to me *gives you all a breath taking hug*

Don’t forget to vote and comment I hope you like it

Anyway here it is chapter 7 

Xx -Lana-

**************************************************************************************************

Elena’s P.O.V

“Take a right here”

“Left up here”

“Umm, left at the round-a-bout and second street on your left just after these lights”

Orders Niall from the passenger seat.

Gosh his voice is so cute. I swear it should be illegal to be that cute!

**************************************************************************************************

Twenty minutes, many songs later and I'm pulling up in the car park in front of NANDO”S.

“YAY! Were here, can we hurry up I'm starving?!!!!”

“Gee Niall, I'm hungry too but no need to be rude… anyway the others aren’t here yet…Lou do you think they got lost???” turning my head around looking around us I can’t see Lou anywhere, maybe he’s still in the car?

That sneaky bugger! He’s still In the car, and what’s that he’s got in his hands….. oh no he isn’t!!!!

“LOUIS TOMLINSON!!! GET OUT OF THE CAR NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! AND GIVE ME THAT PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” for his sake I hope he wasn’t texting any of the others!!!

And what exactly do you think you’re doing with that phone mister???”

“Well….umm…….you see its actually a funny story……. Heh….heh…. just as we were pulling up I got a text, and I was just replying, cuz you know its rude not to and well yeah….” He said all that while not looking me in the eyes and scratching the back of his head…. Now is ti just me or is he not telling me something…. Oh I don’t know like whom exactly he was texting!!

“who were you texting Lou!!!” I say thought my teeth

“Uumm……Harry……. Please don’t be mad” oh my god he looks so cute when he’s scared….. Wait what I am saying…. Focus Elena… his texting Harry now that can only mean one thing….. Realising this I feel my mouth form into a smirk and I let out a little laugh….. hehehehe Harry’s lost!!.... YES!!!. Now time to have some fun!!!..... let’s just hope they don’t get to mad…

“aawwww Lou its ok I'm not gonna hurt you….. but both of you give me your phones…. Come on hand em over!!!”

 I say while holding my hand out….. gee they make me feel like their mother sometimes….. and that’s just wrong considering that they both are older than me!!

“why…??????”

“really Lou you even have to ask???”

He nods his head really fast, hmmmmm if he does it any faster his head might fall off.