chapter 3

This chapter is dedicated to my amazing cuz  -manda-  you know why, love you.

Ok i know its short but instead of uploading only once a week I’m going to up load the next few chapters in half's. The only reason I’m going to do this is because they are important. And i need to get them up before Friday. Cuz Friday I’m going to be up loading a big super-duper long chapter.

So vote and comment let me know what you think and if anyone has ideas for a new character it has to be a boy between the ages of 16-18 and can’t have any connections to 1D.

Any who here’s the chap it’s really short as i said but important.

This hasn’t been spellchecked or edited yet I just finished writing it and wanted to put it up.

Here it is

-Lana-

**********************************************************************************************************

I went in the back way into the house to avoid the kitchen, right now if I saw the state it was in I think that I might completely loose it.

*******************************************************

Seeing as the house has five rooms and a master bed room. While the boys were arguing over who gets the master, I simply walked past them as started unpacking my stuff in yep you guessed it the master bed room. The look on the boy’s faces was priceless. The room is massive, it has a walk in wardrobe, it could be a room on its own. It has a massive bathroom with a spar bath, the biggest mirror I have ever seen, the only reason Zayn wanted the room is because of the huge mirror. The bed its self is massive yet it doesn’t take up the too much room, even though we weren’t staying here for too long I couldn’t help but put posters up on the wall, I have a few of Reece Mastin, Paramore and a lot of my newest obsession Third Day. I wasn’t going to put any posters of the boys but they had other ideas so one half of my room is completely covered with them.

At the moment I am standing in the arch of my door taking in my surroundings. I’m so lucky.

I walk in to my room making sure to lock my door, now I have ot be quick or the boys will notice that something is up. So walking quickly I drop my bad on mu bed and head straight to my bathroom. Once in there I open the second draw and remove the false bottom I put in there. If the boys were to look it would look like any draw (not that they’d like what’s in here, in plain terms I keep my ‘sanitary products’ in here). I take out my kits, yes I said kits. One is a first aid kit and the other is my razor kit, this one consists of several different razors. I only use them when these feeling I have inside are trying to escape. I remove the first razor and bring it to my wrist, slowly I put pressure on it then drag it across my wrist I repeat this three times. Normally after I do it once the feelings inside go away but lately they aren’t going away so easily. I watch for a bit as small lines of blood flow from my wrist into the sink below. You’re probably thinking what an emo but I'm not. If I don’t do this then everything inside me just feels wrong. In some way it helps me not to forget Lachlan and Jessica (just so you don’t get confused I’ll call them their real names). So whenever I'm happy I need to do this to remind myself that if it wasn’t for me they would still be alive.

Ok I think I’ve let them bleed long enough, no using my first aid kit I rap my wrist in a bandage. Lucky its already winter so I have an excuse for wearing long sleeves all the time. So far none of the boys have grown suspicious.

Knock knock

‘A shit ok stay calm they don’t know what you’re doing just put it all away and go and open the door they don’t know what you doing’ I murmur to myself as I try and put everything away without making a mess.

*******************************************************

so there you go hope you like dont forget to vote and comment i really value what you all have to say wether you like it or not tell me. i cant get better if i dont know what im doing wrong.

-Lana-