chapter 1

Hey Guys tihs is my first Book ever and i really dont know if its any good. so once you read it can you plz commont so i know if its any good. it might not make much sense yet but it will make more in the next few chapters. If every thiing goes as planned this will hopefuly be a series or at least have a sequle. The Series is called 'My Life Be Like' and this book is called 'Who Am I'.

Hope you like it (sorry for any spelling mistakes, or any facts that are wrong, just let me know if you see any and i'll fix them)

so enough of me here it is.

-Lana-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Life Be Like... Who Am I?

Elena’s P.O.V (point of view)

 "Can’t ever get it right,

No matter how hard I try,

And I've tried"

Hey mum can you turn the radio up please" I pleaded from the back seat of the car.

You see I love One Direction and they (mum and dad) don’t like them.

Yay she turned it up.

Well that’s probable cuz it’s my birthday, yep I'm officially 16 years old.

"Well I put up a good fight,

But your words cut like knives,

And I'm tired”

I’m singing along at the top of my lungs. I couldn’t be happier.

"As you break my heart,

Again this time

Tell me I'm a screwed up mess

That I never listen

Tell me you do…."

"DAD WATCH OUT" I screamed at the top of my lungs as the car opposite us was swerving as if they didn't have any control of the car.

*********************************************************************************

SMASH

*********************************************************************************

Everything went black

**********************************************************************************

BEEP