chapter 8

HELLO……..(get's a pillow to protect self from the carrots being thrown)……… I know I haven't updated in like ages…….. And I am so very sorry. Hope you like this chapter……… heads up this chapter contains a bit of drama………

This chapter is dedicated to @ dklovesonedirection1 because she gave me the idea for the first part of the chapter.

I’d also like to thank @PaigeWilliams188 for the character Jamie Peterson :P love you paigie

And @Em_iloveyou for helpingme with the last part of the chapter :P love you to Em

Thank-you to everyone who has voted and or commented and also to you silent readers….. You have no idea how much it means to me that people are actually reading my story

I am now holding auditions. If you want to be in the story you can be but it wont be until further down the track. You will be auditioning to be Harry's girlfriend. If you are interested please  send me a direct message. I will then give you more details.

 if anyone would like to make a new cover please let me know because I don’t like the current one.so anyone who wants to make a new cover please let me know :)

If any of you reading this know or want to make a trailer for the book please also let me know :)

Anyway enough from me……. Here's chapter 8

Don’t forget to vote/comment/fan

**********************************************

Elena's p.o.v

I just stood their with a smile on my face. I swear I must have looked like some retarred person.

"Elena, yo Elena" Yelled Zayn as he made his way across the room toward me. What could he possibly want?

Turning around and looking in his direction.

"what Zayn?"

"what's taking you so long?, oh and hurry up there is someone I want you to meet."

"well I was talking to Liam, Liam this is my brother Zayn Malik, Zayn this is Liam Rhylen" I said turning to point to Liam only to find that he was no longer there.

Where did he go?

"oh I see, Elena I thought you weren't a little kid any more, but I see that I was wrong, well say good bye to you imaginary friend, and come and meet my real friend" he said in  a really sarcastic voice.

Now he's making his way back to the table I follow him with my eyes, who is this 'friend' of his, it cant be a girl because I know he is single, well he was the last time I checked and that was last week. I don’t see any girls sitting at the table. Well I guess the only way I will find out is by going over their. I still cant believe that I meet Liam. Where did he go it was as if he was an angle, one second he's their and the next he's not.

Slowly making my way back to the table, thank god I didn’t actually have to use the toilet. I notice who is at the table, as I near the table my heart starts beating faster. Finally getting to the table and really taking in who is sitting  right in front of my eyes. It cant be. How the……. But how does he know my brother ?

"Elena, I’d like you to meet my good friend……"

"Jamie" I said through my teeth.

That ladies and gentlemen meet my ex-boyfriend Jamie Peterson.

At first look he is like a god (that’s what I thought until 5 minutes ago) Jamie is nothing when compared to Liam Rhylen. Jamie is tall, has shaggy long sandy blonde hair. He is around 5 foot 11 and is slender with a hit of muscles. He is 17 years old, he grew up in Bradford, but moved here with his older brother a few years ago. We met at school in music class because I'm really good at music I was advanced a year, in music and placed into his music class.   He is the hottest guy at school. I remember the day he asked me out.