The start of a future love

A/n:Sorry to everyone who saved this book I wanted to go through and fix mistakes from before I will do this with other books I make or have made so be prepared in the future again sorry the inconvenience.

Chapter 1

Age:23

Your POV:Walking to college was just the same as everyday same cars,same houses,same people. Except today was different I was in a good mood and I saw new people move in next door with a good looking son who looks to be mine age.He walked up behind me scaring me "Hi I'm Jung Hoseok but my friends call me Jhope! "he said.I jumped surprised by his actions "Sorry you startled me hi I'm y/n nice to meet you!" I said ," but jhope why do your friends call you that?"I said  as I remember I had to get to class since I was already half way there."My friends call me that because when my friends are sad I give them hope and make them happy"he said,"Cool ,so where are you going?"I said ,"To the college up ahead."he said "Really,that's where I'm going to come on let's go!"I said pulling jhope by his arm.As we made it to school we realized we had first hour together we walked to class together with all eyes on us,I didn't have manny friends so this was very new to me.Jhope and I  both looked at each other I looked away blushing so hard my face was red."Are you okay you,You seem flustered"he asked worried. "Nope,im perfectly fine see here is our first hour right there let's go!"
I said as I ran to the class room dragging jhope along with me we took our seats and waited for the lesson to start.

Welcome to the end of this chapter sorry it's short and tell me if you like the first chapter and I'm taking suggestions ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Author nim~jay-dope