Chapter Four- Daniel

When Sophia saw my bike she freaked out because she thought we would crash on it. I had to reassure her that I haven't crash in the last two years and that it's perfectly safe. She was still nervous when I helped her on my bike. I handed her a helmet and grinned.

"Hold on."

She shrieked as I took off out of our prison's parking lot and held tighter. I just laughed and I could feel her glare on my back. The ride took longer than it should because Sophia gave me horrible directions to her house. 

When we finally got to her house she glared at me and I had to laugh. She was so cute when she was mad. She handed me the helmet and ran to her front door. After digging through her bag she pulled out her keys and unlocked the door. She motions for me to go inside with her. I ran up behind her while she was putting her bag on the ground and tickled her. She shrieked then began laughing and hitting my arms.

"What are you doing to my daughter?" a woman, Mrs. Martinez I presumed, asked with a smile playing on her face.

"Good after noon, ma'am. I'm Daniel. I was wondering if I could take your daughter out on a date tonight, if that is alright with you." 

She thought about it for a minute and replied, "Yes, but she has to be home before nine."

I felt some one tap my shoulder. I looked over and saw that Sophia was handing me a note.

Are you ticklish?

Confused, I nodded and sophia tackled me to the ground and started tickling me.

Her mom just walked away laughing and said "Have fun on your date."

Sophia told she had to go do something real quick and ran off to I'm guessing her room.

"Now tell me what your plans are with my daughter. I may be old but I'm not stupid." her mother asked me when Sophia left.

"Mrs. Martinez, I really like your daughter. Also you're not old." 

She smiled and replied, "Good answer. I think I can hear her coming. Now remember not a minute after nine." 

"Thank you Mrs. Martinez. I won't be late."

Sophia pulled me out the door and giggled. She got out here phone and typed, Did my mom give you a hard time?

I chuckled and shook my head. She smiled, got on the bike behind me, and held on tight.