Chapter 15

Bella's Pov

        I couldn't just avoid Cam since I already saw him coming. I just stopped and waited their awkwardly for him to catch up with me. When he finally did he said, "Why are you at the mall all by yourslef? or is Nash here?" he smiled. "I'm here by myself, i wanted to spend the day by myelf," i said hoping he'd get the hint i wanted to be alone. Apparently he did because he said "Can i join you?" I froze for a minute becasue one i wanted to be alone and two i knew Nash wouldn't like it. Okay so it's not like Nash has a say in who i hang out with but i just did become friends with him again and i don't want to ruin it. Plus I'd get more hate if i got seen with Cameron and Nash. I turned towards Cam and said, "I really wanted to be alone today. Please don't take it the wrong way, maybe we can hang out another time." He probably thought I was a huge bitch but what can i say, i kind of am one. But instead he smiled so sweetly and said,"of course, but im holding it against you." With that he gave me a quick hug and went on his way.

After that encounter with Cameron I went to the newest coffee shop and got a drink. I'm not a real big fan of coffee so i just got a hot chocolate. I could have went anywhere to get a hot chocolate but i like to try it from other places so i know where my favorite place to go is. once my hott chocolate was ready i decided to sit at one of the booths and go on my phone. i didn't text anyone i just went through my instagram and my twitter. I haven't been on twitter since last time i saw all those tweets. But if i dont go through my metions then i wont see all the horrible tweets. i was sitting by myself until i felt a tap on my shoulder. When i turned around i saw a girl probably around my age holding a glass of water she started calling me all these horrible names. i finally couldnt take it anymore and i slapped right across the face. she screamed and poured he water all over me and then slapped me back. i should have expected that i guess. Just when i was about to hit her again someone pulled me away. i looked and i saw cameron i tried to push him away becasue people were taking pictures and i didnt want Nash to know. But he wouldnt let go so i just clung to him and cried. Cam ended up driving me home and i slept. later that night i woke up to a phone call and i answered it. it was Nash he said, "Why would you do this to me?"