Chapter 10

Bella's POV
It was hard enough surviving this weekend, how was I suppose to survive another week in the same house as Nash. Its only Sunday, and in the last two days we have gotten into three arguments. I'm still mad that he didn't come to Sky's recital, but because she didn't notice I might just let it slide. I think I should go talk to Nash. If I have to stay here another week, we might as well try to get along. Since Sky was taking a nap, right now would be the only opportunity to talk.

I started walking towards Nash's room. I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. It took him a minute to respond, but when he did I could tell he was upset. I slowly opened the door to reveal Nash, laying on his bed in a ball. "Hey Nash," I said trying to sound as friendly as possible. I didn't fully trust Nash yet, and I also didn't fully forgive him. He rolled over and look surprised to see me standing there. he probably assumed I was Cameron.  "Hey Bella, what's up?" he said trying to sound less sad. "your mom called and asked me to watch Skylynn one more week since Hayes' team advanced. I thought since im staying here longer, we could at least try to get along."  He smiled, and I knew what he was thinking. before he could say anything I said "This doesn't mean we are going to be best friends again, this just means I don't want to hate you. I want to be friends again. things are never going to go back to being the same, but I think I should give you a chance to hear your side of the story." I said quickly hoping he understood what I meant.

Nash POV

"I guess I'll say my side of the story. It's the least I can do, im sorry I ever did it though." I said before I started the story. All she did was nod, probably preparing herself. "I guess ill start.  I know that you and I are no longer friends, and that is 100% my fault. I did have a good reason for doing it, even though I never told you why. I knew that if I had told you the real reason we stopped being friends, you would have told me you could handle it, but I know you better then you know herself. Bella, you  wouldn't have been able to take that hate you  would've received, you would've acted like you could just for me. At this time I thought it was the best thing, just stop talking to you, act like we were never friends. I knew it was hard for you, I knew I was the only person you had. You were never one to make friends, you liked to stay by herself. I still go back to our tree, sometimes when being vine famous is too much to handle that's where I go. I can think about you, Bella, and the great memories we had. You hate me and I understand but sometimes I wish you fought. fought for our friendship. I wish you came storming into my house when I wouldn't respond and fought with me until I told you the real reason. But you never did and that hurt. it made me feel like you didn't care about our friendship. It wasn't until about a couple of days ago did I realize why you didn't fight, you thought the fame was the reason I stopped talking to you." I saw tears streaming down both of our faces. All I could do was get up and go hug her. "I want our friendship back, and I will do anything to gain your full trust again." I whispered. She responded by saying "I don't hate you," and hugging me back.

AUTHORS NOTE

I KNOW IM A DAY LATE, BUT HEY ITS UPDATED RIGHT LOL. THEY ARE TRYING TO BECOME FIRENDS AGAIN YAY! ANYWAYS THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS, COMMENTS AND VOTES, IT MEANS ALOT. SEE YOU GUYS ON SUNDAY.

LOVE,

SHANNON