I knew you were trouble when you walked in (part 1)

Lucinda:

I blew my new bangs off my forehead. I can't believe I agreed to this. 

Here I was clad in a silver ball gown with diamond earrings and all. I was dressed up to the 9th. Jasyn had even convinced me to get a hair cut. I compromise with just getting bangs. It was a waste because they would just bland in with my curls when they got wet but for now my hair was straightened.

"You tricked me" I muttered.

"Oh honey, You'll thank me later." she laughed.

She was dressed in a simple little black dress. She had taken off her weave and her curls were out making her seem wild and untamed but at the same time gorgeous and glamorous.

Why is it every time we met them we had to be at some big fancy place. It would be so much better if we went to a casual place wearing jeans and t-shirt. It would lighten up the mood and take away all the formalities.

We were standing at the entrance of Damen Baehrel restaurant in New York waiting in line to get in. Now and then, a fan would come up to me and ask for my signature. They were flabbergasted that I was standing in line just like them but when you're going to the best and most sought out diner in the world even if you're an A-Lister you have to wait to get in.

Apparently it wasn't the same for business moguls. I watch as Mr.Shaw walk right past the line and enter the entrance. 

"Hello, Mr.Shaw" I heard the guard greet.

"Hey Tom" He replied nonchalantly.

I huffed. "Really" I whined.

"Stop being a big baby" Jasyn scolded. 

I rolled my eyes.

"Hey" Jasyn squealed, giving  Frank a hug.

Since when were these two so friendly.

"Hey, how are you?" he said smiling down at her. I just realized how short she was. He looked to be a great six feet compared to her.

He finally looked at me and greeted me. "Hello Lucinda, darling" He said giving me a kiss on each cheek.

"Hi Frank" I replied smiling.

I made a mental note to question Jasyn later.

"Well, come on" He said pulling us out of line and leading us to the front of the line.

To be honest, I was a little happy in the inside. My feet are killing me (Jasyn convinced me to wear these 6 inch heels too). Who knows maybe being associated to Mr.Shaw wouldn't be a bad thing.

Frank led us past the entrance were a waiter was waiting for us. 

"reservation for Mr.Shaw" Frank said.

"Oh, you must be his guests come on" said the waiter. 

The waiter led us to the table.

My heart sped up a little and my hands got damp when I saw Mr.Shaw at the table spinning around a glass that seemed to be filled of champagne in his hands.

We got closer and his head snapped towards us and his eyes met mine. I glared at him and softened when I saw him smile.

He got up "Hello Lucinda." he said kissing my hands.

The way he said my name brought chills up my spine but what's with the new attitude, I thought.

"Hey" I muttered.

I looked at the table and saw it was for 2.

"Where's Jasyn's and Frank's seat?" I asked. 

I looked around and saw they were gone. Oh wow!