Mainstream Gal! (PART 1)

A/n-  WCW- Women Crush Wednesday

         WCE-  Women Crush Everyday

Lucinda:

(Wednesday)

There was a knock on the door. "enter" I yelled.

Jasyn came in. "That was great!" She squealed.

"Thanks Jas" I said grinning.

A girl with a big smile on her face stepped out from behind her. "It's Lucinda!" She yelled.

"Shh" I said looking around.

She looked scared. I gave her a reassuring smile.

"If you let everyone know I'm here, you won't be able to have me to yourself." I explained.

"Right" She said bobbing her  head up and down with a grin still stuck on her face.

She pulled a picture of me from her purse. "Can you please sign this?" She asked.

"Sure" I replied.

I looked at the picture and chuckled at the memory. I remember that photo-shoot.

Ray took that picture of me... I was a happy, fresh-faced teen at the time. 17 to be exact.

I had just came into the business, all thanks to Ray. He was so fun and full of life.

I held back the tears.

"Are you okay?" The girl asked.

I forced out a chuckle and shook my head. "Yeah...It's just that Ray took this picture." I explained.

"Oh...I'm sorry." She apologized.

"No, it's fine. It's not your fault. You probably didn't even know." I rushed out.

"If he was still here. He would've been proud of you. He's watching you from heaven with a smile I bet." She reassured.

I smiled as a tear slipped out. "Thanks" I croaked out.

I started laughing despite the moment. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get emotional." I said.

"It's fine. You want a hug?" She asked.

I nodded. This is why I loved my fans.

Jasyn came and hugged me too. 

"Can't be left out" She muttered.

I chuckled.

*****

(Thursday)

I've been running up and down Britain all day!

This was my last interview for the day. I hated when I had a tight schedule. I felt worn out.

I already went to 3 interviews already.

Two radio stations and one TV show.

This one was with a guy called Chatty Man.

"Alright, you're on in 5,4,3,2 and go" Said the equipment guy.

"Welcome our guest. The talented,beautiful, Lucinda!"

I walked on plastering on a smile. I waved at the audience members. Chatty got up to give me a kiss on each one of my cheeks before we sat down.

"Wow!" He said. "You look great love!"

"Thank you! As do you. I love your shoes!" I complimented.

"Aw! Don't make me blush!" he replied.

I chuckled.

I love gay guys they're so funny!, I thought.