*3*

-Hayley's POV-

I wake up. And remember we have to go to set for Chicken Girls. I quickly check my phone and see Hayden tagged me in a photo

Hayden Summerall:

@HaydenSummerall- Happy Valentine's day everyone

@HaydenSummerall- Happy Valentine's day everyone. I had a great day... Shout out to my valentine @hayley.leblanc

Tagged: @annieleblanc, @hayley.blanc

View Comments:

@jenniferlee- So cuteee

@annieleblanc- Hayley's MY valentine 😡😡😂

@lovelyleblanc - love you anieeee

View more

I smile to myself, turn off my phone and get dressed. Our call time is 10:00. Annie, mommy and I hop in the car and drive to set which is about 15 minutes away.

As we arrive I run to Carson. "UBER!!" I scream and hug Carson.

" HAYLEY!! Happy Late Valentine's day, sorry I couldn't make it yesterday, but you  definitely were my Valentine" he says.

I pick Louie up and hug him.  He is sooo cute. "Hayley was MY valentine" I turn around and see Hayden.

Carson and Hayden have this 'Joke fight' on who was my valentine. This makes me feel so loved. I get called to Hair & Makeup.

We all get ready to leave. We are watching 'IT' at the cinema.

We drive there and as everyone walked in to the cinema and gets their tickets my mom says "Sorry honey, your a bit to young to watch it. You go home with daddy and i'll see you later"

I was so excited and now I don't even get to go...Everyone was going: Annie, Hayden, Mads, Rylie, Cota, Caden, Dylan, Jayden, Conner, Carson and Greg  (and the elders) All eyes turn to me and " So sorry Hayley" says Mads and literally everyone says the same thing. I feel like crying.

-Hayden's POV-

I walk up to Hayley and can see the tears in her eyes. "Sorry Hayley, i'll tell you all about the movie." I say trying to make her feel better. I feel so bad.

"Come On Guys!!" Mads yells and everyone starts going in the theater.

" Bye Hayley" I say and kiss her cheek.

-Hayley's POV-

Me and daddy are in the uber on our way home.

Why can't I be a few years older... why do I have to be so young. We arrive to our new apartment that we rented.. it's the first time i'm seeing it, it's fully decorated.

I go into Annie and I's room and change into comfy clothes and take off my makeup.

Me and daddy eat lunch, as I walk back to my room I get a notification from instagram.

Hayden posted a picture of everyone in the cinema, with the caption, 'With the squad🤙🏻 sorry you couldn't come Hayley😢'

* Hey lovelies, hope you enjoyed this chapter, comment ideas of you have any. XXX*