*1*

-Third Person-
It was Valentine's day and the LeBlanc family and Summerall family were going to dinner together. Both Annie and Hayden got presents for each other, Hayley felt left out that she didn't have a valentine and her valentine was her sister . This is not the first time it has happened. Hayley gets left out from a lot of things.

-Hayley's POV-

We are on our way to see the Summerall family, we are meeting them at this small shop and we will take a few pictures... but i'm sure it's only going to be Annie and Hayden in all the photos. Annie is a great sister, but she has so many friends and has so many fans. Sometimes I get a bit jealous. But.. she is 6 years older than me. Nearly 5 years older cause I turn 9 years old in a month

We arrive at this small shop and Hayden and Annie exchange their gifts... Annie got him a huge teddy bear and chocolates and Hayden got Annie a teddy bear, chocolates, and a necklace. I wish I had a relationship like them.

-Third Person-

Hayley sits on a chair with her head resting on her hand, she is staring at Annie and Hayden, they have been there for 10 whole minutes taking pictures of them together with their gifts. Hayley starts to feel sad.

Hayden notices that Hayley feels sad and runs over to her and grabs her arm and pulls her to where Annie and her were sitting. He asks Hayley's mom to take a picture of them. They take a picture with Hayley on Haydens lap, and Hayley hugging the teddy bear Hayden got. They leave the shop and start walking to dinner. Hayden and Hayley walk holding hands. Hayden doesn't like it when Hayley is sad, but yet again... who does?? Mrs. Katie pulls out he vlogging camera. "Would you look at these cuties"

( points camera to Hayden and Hayley) "Hayley's my valentine" Hayden says trying to make Hayley smile. Hayley's face lights up. "NO! HAYLEY's MY VALENTINE!!" Annie shouts and pulls Hayley away from Hayden. Hayley starts laughing. "Nope" Hayden said and holds Hayley's hand again.

-Annie's POV-

I could tell Hayley was upset, Hayden was cheering her up.. honestly, I love Hayley's and Hayden's relationship. Hayley thinks of him as a big brother which I find so cute.

-Hayley's POV-

Me and Hayden were talking about pets and Annie and Dylan were being goofy. " One second" I say to Hayden and let go of his hand. I run to mommy and give her my phone. I don't like carrying it. I run to catch up to Hayden and don't realize there is a big step there and I fall. " Hayley!!" mommy shouts i'm on the ground crying, it hurts so much. Hayden realizes i'm hurt and runs to me, so does Annie and everyone else. I scratched my leg and my arm, but my arm hurts more.

Mommy pulls my sleeve up and I see that it's bleeding. Annie is on the floor beside me hugging me. I bury my head in her chest while crying. This is what I mean by Annie is an amazing sister, she is so caring. Mommy wipes the blood away. It hurts so much. I'm sobbing into Annie's shirt. My mom is a few steps away discussing with Mr. Jimmy where we should eat dinner. Annie got up and walked over telling them something. No one is around me. I can not describe how much that hurt.

Now I have a huge scratch on my arm. I put my head down as I don't want anyone seeing how much i'm crying. I just wanna go home.

*Hey lovelies, hope you enjoyed the first chapter, if you have any ideas, feel free to comment it. Will be updating soon. XXX*