the new lord

"no" i finally say.

"no? who do you think you are to tell me no !... " "grimmjow im going cause soul sociaty found out that im an arrancar thats why im running away. right now you're a shinigami and im a traiter . im your enemy " he looked at me getting madder and madder " do you think you can beat them all yourself ?" " i'm a nami i can kill all soul society myself plus i have neliel halibel and ulquiorra..." "then why is fucking ulquiorra with you.... why not me." he says screaming. oh fuck im waisting time i dont care what will happen im gonna end this " shut up. you will just get in the way . you are useless you cant do anything you are a cocky selfish annoying powerfreak bastard just stay here and stay the dog you are to soul society " before i can see his expression ulquiorra comes out of no where opening a gate that leads to hueco mundo he helds my hand and we walk into it not giving a single glance to grimmjow . "im sorry  "i mumble to myself. ulquiorra turns to me i guess he heard me "just leave emotions behind they'll just hold you back and you'll become trash like him" i nod my head i shake my head and put my hand hiding my icy blue eyes when i take my hand off . my eyes change, no longer emotional just empty . i look at ulquiorra before i use sonito to reach las noches . i walk to the inside and all arrancars bow to me while i go to my thrown . a second later i see ulquiorra infront of all arrancars . "im assuming everyone is here. very well . soul society is planning in holding a war against us in the next 8 mounths now that im back here ill be choosing my espadas but unlike aisen there will be only 6 espadas . anyone hearing their name step forward".everyone nodds in unserstanding " luppi " he steps forward bowing his head then looking up "you will be number 6 espada. your training starts tomorow by me at 6:00 morning . now go rest in your bedroom" he leaves. "stark " stepping out "number 5 tomorow 9:00 go rest " then he leaves " halibel number 4 training tomorow 12:00 go rest ".3more " neliel number 3 training 15:00 go rest you will need it " 2 more "number 2 ulquiorra cifer training today 21:00 i need to see your powers in the dark " "and finally first is me ill be fighting too and protecting you "everyone nods "all leave exept ulquiorra" the room starts getting empty until there's only me and ulquiorra .

"hik...."i sonito to hueco mundo and after 2min he follows "so you managed to find my spiritual presence" he was out of breath "you're out of breath already we didnt even start "i sonito behind him and i hit him to the back he turns to find me gone i was infront of him and i puted my finger tracing his hollow hole he turns to me and i fire a cero with my finger in his hole after the smoke dissapeared i see him planted in a rock he fires a cero . i open one hand and absorb the cero " nagai"i wisper and a light shot out of my palm he turns to his second release form "why not the first ?" he was really out of breath "i would die if i was in my first " i fire again and i see him laying on the ground from the hit he tries getting up "dont training is over." i go to him and lightly touch him so he turns back to himself i put his hand around my shoulder and lift him. "results " i look at ulquiorra " not bad but you need more training same time and place tomorow here " he nodds i take him to his room and lay him down i put both my arms over him and a yellow light flashed heeling all his ingerease . i put a cover over him .and i go out side his room. i cant tell him he was really bad maybe tomorow i ll tell him.