injury

grimmjow pov

i held alice in my arms shaking her to wake up . she didnt move a muscle. im panicking im fucking panicking.

ok keep calm keep calm nothing bad is gonna happen all i have to do is take her to the hospital.

i lift her up in my arms and run toward the hospital.

after i enter they took her to the emergency room. after 30 minutes the docter came out:" hi. the patient is ok she was suffering from blood loss  but now she's good . if she wants she can go home" i thank him and go to alice.

i enter the room and see the most beautifaul girl i've ever seen smiling at me like an angel and calling my name. i run and hug her

" i was so scared i'd loose alice.."

she puts her hand on my cheek and lightly kisses me "i will never leave mr blue eyes ill always stay with you"

i blush and turn around not facing her when i hear her lauph "hahahaha you're blusing arent you?" .

"lets just go home"

"ok mr blue eyes " i get out and wait for her then she gets out and i hold her hand take her to the truck.

while driving i hear her say " i'm sorry for ruining your day"

"hahaha not at all infact it was my pleasure to watch a high class shinigami fight" her eyes got wide from surprise "you knew .?"

" the head master told me" . "that blabber mouth".

i park and just when she got out i lift her up and take her to her room she didnt even question me. i puted her on the bed and i was about to leave when she hold my hand. i turn back to her and she had a week smile "sleep next to me grimmjow"

i looked at her surprised "you're joking" she shook her head saying no. i step into her bed and lay down and turn off the lights i turn to her and put the blanket her and she hugs me and lay her head on my chest and i put my hand on her waist. "sleep tight" i say "good night grimmycat " and with that we drift off to sleap .