fight

i was laying on my bed pillow on my face crying my eyes out and mumbeling ichigo . when he dissapeared its like a piece of me was cut off and i cried harder remebering him . i dont know where grimmjow is but im glad he's not here to see me like this . i do love grimmjow . alot. but i like ichigo he was fun protecteve strong nice and so much more but grimmjow was mister sweet blue eyes but he was cocky and easily pissed wich makes me fight with him alot yet i fell for him . but how? i sit up then take the pillow of my face to see grimmjow glaring at me "if you loved ichigo that much to cry for him more than 5 hours then i suggest you go live with him." i walk past him ignoring what he said but he grabbed me by the wrist and it hurted he pinned to the wall "fucking anwser me " i look away then glare at him "look here mr blue eyes the choice day is here all i need to do is to go to yamamoto sensei and tell him that i do not want to stay with you " "fine do it .my feelings were sincere and true while yours were only lies...." "i never lie i do love you and from my heart but you're acting like a total asshole" "really then why are crying about ichigo" i look down "cause he was my first and bestfriend and now its over " " well if you werent a slut who played with mine and ichigo's and ulquiorra's heart then you wouldnt have lost him " i start sobbing and crying harder from what he said i break out of him and start running to the bathroom locking the door and leaning on it crying harder suddenly i feel a hand gently placed on the other side then i see the wall punched revealing grimmjow . i kept crying ignoring him . he approached me and i see him giving me his hand. suddenly my phone beeped . i look at it wide eyes i go pack my stuff and go to the door "where do you think you're going ?" "if i tell you you will kill me " "are you fucking going to ichigo" "no" "then where .?" i look up at him "to hueco mundo"he's eyes shot open "is it a mission ?" "no im returning to my home" "what.." "i'm not a soul reaper . i look down. i'm an arrancar" i wait for his reaction "my sister neliel called and im going" "your sister is nel"and silence filled the air "and i know you. you also know me . you are grimmjow jeagerjaques sixta espada " "how do you know " "i was espada number 2" "you.. his eyes shot open... you are hikari lumi" i nod my head "how did you turn into this " " its a developed gigai made by halibel it can transform into a shinigami" i click my finger to get back to my original form long dark black hair that reaches my bealy botten in front and below my waste in the back icy blue eyes and wearing clothes just like halibel the thing about me is i have no mask or hole im more powerful than everyone yet i chosen the number 2 i was so strong i would always beat aisen i am called the namis im the only one in my race... grimmjow hugs me tight " i rememba how i would try to fight and you always say nah cause you donnt wanna kill me " "yeah . grimmjow i'm sorry i got to go " " i ll come .its time for me to leave"i start opening my lips to say something ........