pregnacy

"what do you mean you'll be fucking living with orihime" grimmjow screams at me" grimmjow calm down its only for 3 weeks at the most" i say trying to calm him . joy my first fight with grimmjow.

" what about ulquiorra. i dont trust that f....." i glare at him now " look grimmjow ulquiorra will take my place here and ill take his place at orihime's since her due day is pretty close and ulquiorra doesnt know where the hospital is or stuff like that" i smile at him and his eyes soften "fine but just until she gives birth." i kiss him and he wraps his arms around my waist when we broke off the kiss i told him'' hey grimmjow i need to go pack"  he doesnt let go of me . i look at him lust in his eyes." grimmjow no. dont ... dont you dare.."he lifts me up bridal style and goes to his room and close the door with his foot then he throws me to bed and he is up on me . we made out a couple of times then he puts his hands on my cheeks slowly kissing my neck then going down to my cleavage reashing over that he lifts my shirt until he sees my flat stomich he start giving it small kisses. and after he gets back up laying on top of me laying his head on my breasts . after a while i say " grimmjow. orihime is waiting let me go pack" he gets up and i got to my room and get out a backpack and put in it some clothes grimmjow comes in when i was picking my underwear. he went next to me looking over my shoulder then he lifts a pair of flower panties and bras "take these ones with you'' i frown " but i want the zebra ones" he chucles and wispers in my ears "save it for a special night "i lauph and put it back''sure".then grimmjow drives me to orihime's house i knock and ulquiorra opens the door and tell me to come in i go and find orihime laying on her bed with her big tummy.

" hey orihime ''i smile to her.

"hey ori....... woah you got faaat"

grimmjow says and i hit him with my elbow ."hey alice hello grimmjow .im so happy you came"

"im so happy for you. you're gonna be a mom" we giggle then i go to grimmjow hugging him tightly like i dont wanna let go and he does the same"i will miss you" i cry "dont worry l'll come see you tomorow " i go and hug ulquiorra " take care of hime " i giggle "sure things"